Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Need HELP FAST from someone who works with the game~!!

MonjaMika
MonjaMika
Soul Shriven
I need to ask a simple question, which I would prefer to be in email.
Have been trying to contact them for so long now and never seem to find answers or right places to submit my e-mail.
Please, if anyone sees this... I need help as fast as possible, thank you.

I am new here at the forum and I'm sorry if I do something wrong, but I just need to Clear my heart With this question... It is very important to me...
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can contact support via the ticket system here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com

If you scrolls down to the bottom you can click "additional support" which lets you log in and create a ticket. Additionally you can try PM'ing one of the forums stuff (ZOS_MikaS, ZOS_GinaBruno, ZOS_JessicaFolsom) but they may not see your PM or get back to you fast if that's what you require.

There are public direct email accounts for ZOS staff or support however.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MonjaMika
    MonjaMika
    Soul Shriven
    I have tried, but I don't find the answer I am looking for.
    Is there any other way they can contact me or I can contact them?

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying sending @ZOS_BillE a PM via the forums (you might need to get rank 1 on the forums before it lets you send PM's) and see if he can pass information along.

He's normally the one helping answer threads about issues and he may even pop in here now I have tagged his name.

Otherwise support is the only way sorry.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MonjaMika
    MonjaMika
    Soul Shriven
    Ok. Thank you for answering. Hopefully I figure out soon what I can do. :)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MonjaMika

Please check your inbox as we've sent you a PM to follow-up on your question.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post