The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I activated "ZosSteamRemover". I shouldn't have =|

madeeh91rwb17_ESO
madeeh91rwb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
So I just double clicked it out of curiosity. (Hoping for some sort of warning before execution)

And All my gamefiles have now vanished.

Do I have to redownload the entire thing all over again?

NEED HALP! =}
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on Steam right click the game in your library and choose "repair" or "download".

Repair might be hidden in the properties section.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • madeeh91rwb17_ESO
    madeeh91rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trying to find it, lol
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's not in you Steam library you could also try finding it in the store page and downloading/installing it from there again.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • madeeh91rwb17_ESO
    madeeh91rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well.
    It appears i have to download it all again :)

Can't blame ZOS for my own mistake but it would be wise to put some sort of warning on that executable
    It just wipes out the entire game before you can double click again.
    Edited by madeeh91rwb17_ESO on December 6, 2017 12:48PM