The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

My first Crash to Desktop on Xbox One X

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It was a good run, almost a full month of pretty great performance, but i guess theres no escaping a crash no matter what hardware you use.

It wasnt even a reasonable crash either, all i did was log out of a character. Maybe it was the rollback ZOS did?
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was TOTALLY worth the creation of a new thread. :|
  • TheUndeadAmulet
    TheUndeadAmulet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THWIP71 wrote: »

^ what he said
    XBOX NA 1000+ CP
    nerf ping please
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THWIP71 wrote: »

I mean of course! You bothering to come post something in it proves it was worth it. ;)
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't crashed yet. I'm on PS4 NA
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    It was a good run, almost a full month of pretty great performance, but i guess theres no escaping a crash no matter what hardware you use.

It wasnt even a reasonable crash either, all i did was log out of a character. Maybe it was the rollback ZOS did?

It's almost definitely the rollback. After CwC, while the performance overall was **** due to the infinite load-screen issue, i was experimenting almost NO DIRECT CRASHES TO THE DASHBOARD after the horrible sound. For the first time, I could go to cities like Abah's Landing, Vivec, and Orsinium without experiencing the crashes. Now, after the rollback, I am back to crashing regularly in all DLC area cities along with less common crashes in PvE and PvP areas that aren't DLC areas. Hopefully they can find a way to bring back those performance increases sometime soon without the load-screens. I hate crashing in DLC areas the first time I go to them on the day every. single. time. without. fail.