Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ERROR 303 and ERROR 307. 30 minutes and counting on attempting to login to the game

Nelson_Rebel
Nelson_Rebel
✭✭✭✭✭
Ps4 Pro NA

I have attempted to login 8 times now and keep getting booted back to the main login screen.

I cannot login, Already checked all settings, reset everything, My internet is the fastest available to buy in the mid south for 100mgbs download speed and 20 mgbs upload speed
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭
    Hm, how did you create the same thread twice?
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    boggo wrote: »
    Hm, how did you create the same thread twice?

How does the game keep booting me for no reason? We'll never know apparently
  • snailbrick
    snailbrick
    ✭✭
    I'm getting this exact same problem Nelson and it is beyond irritating.

I have tried 6 times in a row and received error 303 on login. This is relatively new starting maybe a few weeks ago. Now it has gotten worse. The game is basically unplayable with so many error 303s on login.

I've also been getting all of these crashes exiting the game. Fix your ***,
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_KatP : this topic is marked on the forum index page as having a reply from you, but when I access the discussion, there is no message from ZOS at all. ..... (By the way, there is a difference between obscenity and profanity -- you could look it up -- although, if I recall correctly, either one is not permitted in the messages that players post.)

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi