Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone with Treasure Hunter getting BA motifs from mater chests?

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
From the CWC patch notes:
Master difficulty chests and treasure map chests now have a greater chance of giving Buoyant Armiger motifs if you have the Treasure Hunter passive.

Stil looking for 2 more BA pages, but haven't gotten any since CWC dropped (got 1 page the day CWC dropped, from an intermediate chest). Just wondering if Treasure Hunter actually works for BA.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I get them mostly from simples - intermediate still, think i found about 1-2 a day since CWC dropped about maybe 20 so far?
    Edited by Cpt_Teemo on December 5, 2017 5:42PM
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BA pages are probably the easiest, most abundant motif pages to acquire today.

Morag Tong pages on the other hand.... giving me fits >.<

PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jimmy wrote: »

You must have really insane luck then I used to get like 50 morag pages to 1 BA page
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jimmy wrote: »

o.0 Yes, that's why they sell for 100k+ each. Morag Tong pages come from the Vvardenfell justice hall dailies, pretty easy to get.

Really OT comment: I wonder if there's a "hidden" luck factor for Vvardenfell. My main and farmer are the only two who get BA drops, my lvl 19 gets the best urn drops. My warden gets nothing but lockpicks and armor worth 0 gold from urns. I don't even bother running the warden through chests. I have the worst RNG luck on my main in base game. I will swear that when a toon is created, a random "luck" factor is assigned, and SOL if you didn't get a good one.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on December 5, 2017 5:54PM
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    I've only gotten BA pages from treasure map chests. I got the BA gold book from the last crates, so at this point I'm just giving the pages to the friend who helped me in my early ESO days.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Nocturnal_Annoyance and @Cpt_Teemo - how many chests are you opening on average for a BA page drop? I'm still in the hundreds-thousands range.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Usually about 50-2k chests, all rng sucks.
  • victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've now gotten one BA page on my Treasure Hunter crafter! It only took six months. It was from an advanced chest, nothing in the masters I tried.
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a full BA set and only 1 Morag Tong.

So for me, BA was plentiful.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dedicated farmer with TH perk has never gotten a single BA page. I gave up farming in Vvard, went back to farming the regular zones.
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No. Yet to find any.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got 2 the during first 3 weeks after Morrowind release none since that.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    @thatlaurachick - every 15 to 20 maps I seem to pick up a page. Since I spend a fair amount of time shopping anyways, I find super cheap Vvardenfell maps all the time. (Edit - with TH passive)
    Edited by Nocturnal_Annoyance on December 5, 2017 9:34PM
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I only found 2 pages in a little over 1000 opened chests with the Treasure Hunter passive and Champion of Vivec title. I've since quit wasting my time on that.
    love is love
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Morrowind has dropped, I have found exactly 4 chapters for the new motifs. 4.

Buying them in Guild Stores financed by the CWC chapters I get on a regular basis.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @thatlaurachick - every 15 to 20 maps I seem to pick up a page. Since I spend a fair amount of time shopping anyways, I find super cheap Vvardenfell maps all the time. (Edit - with TH passive)

Guess I'll be switching to maps. After 6 months I am fully sick of riding around only finding simple and intermediate chests.
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found only three total so far, have multiple characters with TH. Two where with characters without TH. Keep finding purple jewelry in master chests.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If the crown crates have been good for one thing in my personal experience, it was getting this damn motif in one of my free crates. Saved me both time and effort.
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before the CWC update (which said that drop rates will be improved for TH passive, Master chests and Treasure Map chests) I finally farmed all the motifs to complete the book and it took several weeks and 1,000's upon 1,000's of chests to get it done, had 8 repeat motifs that i gave to a friend and a couple of other motifs that were 3x repeats that i gave to another friend. Since CWC dropped the friends send me their Vvardenfell Treasure Maps that they find (or purchase) to open on their behalf and i would say the total number of maps is around 40..... not found one single chapter and that is with a supposedly improved drop rate weighted to th passive and treasure/master chests..
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and a buddy farmed the entire catalog of BA in 2 weeks...got 1 every 300-400 chests on average. Mostly from intermediate chests
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Locnaar
    Locnaar
    ✭✭✭
    ummmm .... what's a mater chest?
    got 3 BA's from 200 chests pre-CWC, and ZERO (0) BA's from 700+ chests after CWC dropped.
    I normally get semi-good stuff from advanced chests, and crap from a master chest, have wondered how that works
    simple RNG (? right?? right???)
    I am going back to farming Apostle motifs.
    former GM All's Faire Trading Guild

beta tester Jan 2014

overheard in Reaper's Marsh (random brigand) "I only kill people who kill people, 'cause killin' people is wrong ..."