Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Someone declined the invite

Yasha
Yasha
✭✭✭✭
Putting aside the debate about CP for a minute, can anyone actually play bgs? I spent most of my time today constantly re-queuing after "someone declined invite". The wait time went to about 40mins at one point before we tried re-queuing solo; we eventually got a game but were all on different teams in the same game! It was kind of bizarre.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A lot of us follow the rule that if your queue lasts longer than 3 or 4 minutes, then leave queue and queue again. This usually results in a successful group within a minute or two.

It's almost like the game forgets about you after a few unsuccessful group creations.

TBH I follow the same rule for dungeon finder queues, but mainly I do tank/heals in dungeons so I get a faster queue anyways.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a lot of lag in the group find her right now what this does is causes the server not to realize that you have excepted the first group because of that you will still have the option to except your group after you have already excepted if you been except a second time it will drop you from your first excepted group which is your real battleground group. If you do not wish to *** up the group find her please make sure that after you except a Q pop that you do not except another Q pop for at least 10 seconds this was recorded on diction voice to text please understand if there are typos
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Yasha
    Yasha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    There is a lot of lag in the group find her right now what this does is causes the server not to realize that you have excepted the first group because of that you will still have the option to except your group after you have already excepted if you been except a second time it will drop you from your first excepted group which is your real battleground group. If you do not wish to *** up the group find her please make sure that after you except a Q pop that you do not except another Q pop for at least 10 seconds this was recorded on diction voice to text please understand if there are typos

You might be on to something because there were many times when I accepted the bg ready prompt only to have it immediately ask again if I want to join.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yasha wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »

You might be on to something because there were many times when I accepted the bg ready prompt only to have it immediately ask again if I want to join.

Yup. If you accept it twice, it removes you from the first queue.

PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp