The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Storm Atronach Crates

iRWalber
iRWalber
Soul Shriven
I buy 36 Storm Atronach Crates, and i only got trash, i got some gems and i wanted very much mind shriven skin, please put the sale for gems. :/
Khajiit - Master Race
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My advice is that you never buy scam crates.
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    iRWalber wrote: »
    I buy 36 Storm Atronach Crates, and i only got trash, i got some gems and i wanted very much mind shriven skin, please put the sale for gems. :/

Yes. That's how gambling works. When will you people learn to be smart with your money?

Even if you did get what you want out of 30 crates, that's still around £60 in value you've spent to get it. And with a 1% drop rate on the rare items you're likely to need 60 crates (£120 value) to be mostly guaranteed the drop or enough gems to definitely buy it. On top of that, gems don't work on returning crates for some crazy reason.Nor do they work on the ultra rare mounts in any crate season. Apparently ZOS are now run by a Disney villain, but it's people like you who enable them to continue working there and running this business model.
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the Imperial City Collector's Edition goes on sale again next summer, you can buy that and get the skin. I bought it for the cool horse.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOYCOTT CROWN CRATES!!! If they see a fluctuation in revenue they will be forced to Halt their PREDATORY GAMBLING SYSTEM. If you're Putting Money into something, you should be getting something of Equal Value in return that you ACTUALLY WANT!!! Make your Paying Customers HAPPY so they continue to return, not SO upset, disappointed and regretful of their purchase, they never spend another dime again... I am DONE buying Crown Crates, Have not played in a few days and seriously considering cancelling my Membership. I am MORALLY OPPOSED to GAMBLING and for them to implement such a system into a game people play for hours on end, clearly displaying Addictive behavior, That is essentially taking Crack into a Rehabilitation Center!!! This is the epitome of PREDATORY behavior.
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Instead of putting the crates back on the crown store, they should have put the stuff from the crates on the crown store for direct purchase for a week instead.

Wanted that Apex mount and never got it? 4,000 crowns please.

Didn't get the pet or non-apex (non-radiant) mount? 1000-2500 crowns please.

Missed that costume or lesser pet? 700 crowns please.

Poor luck with getting that hat, those tattoos, or the hairstyle of your dreams? 300-500 crowns please.

They would have gotten a ton more money out of me doing that rather than just putting the crates back and devaluing gems by not allowing stuff to be purchased with them.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    iRWalber wrote: »

I feel your pain. Rng hates me too
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    Zhaedri wrote: »
    Instead of putting the crates back on the crown store, they should have put the stuff from the crates on the crown store for direct purchase for a week instead.

Wanted that Apex mount and never got it? 4,000 crowns please.

Didn't get the pet or non-apex (non-radiant) mount? 1000-2500 crowns please.

Missed that costume or lesser pet? 700 crowns please.

Poor luck with getting that hat, those tattoos, or the hairstyle of your dreams? 300-500 crowns please.

They would have gotten a ton more money out of me doing that rather than just putting the crates back and devaluing gems by not allowing stuff to be purchased with them.

This, this. All of this.
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got those jawbone neck blades. I don't know why anybody would want two huge spikes sticking out of their neck. Who thought that was a good design?
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zhaedri wrote: »

Unfortunately, they will get a ton more money out of players (other than you) who will throw 15,000 - 30,000 - more - crowns at the RNG until they give up in frustration. It's not as profitable to offer single items at a fixed price.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.