The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Strom mounts available today?

DirtySouthWookie
Was wondering.. I wana use these extra crowns and pray to RNGesus.
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont do it!
  • CheepsNSalsa
    CheepsNSalsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's fire mounts this season.
  • DirtySouthWookie
    I read on ZOS facebook they were adding storms with the flames this week and next week the hunt mounts.
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're bringing back the storm crates and the wild hunt crates.

HOWEVER, as I learned after purchasing a 1500 crown pack of them, you cannot purchase the items within with gems, or even see the drop table of what's in them to help you decide whether or not you really want to give it a go again.

All I got were duplicates and crappy consumables. What a rip off.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup.
    Just a heads-up that the Storm Atronach Crown Crates are back for a limited time, starting today. They're available in the ESO Crown Store until Dec. 7.
  • DirtySouthWookie
    I opened 15 crates and got Storm Bear and a lion mount.
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No gem conversions with these crates means they are worthless.

Cant view the loot tables and/or exchange your gems for anything involved with them.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingMagaw wrote: »
    No gem conversions with these crates means they are worthless.

Cant view the loot tables and/or exchange your gems for anything involved with them.

I do believe there are gem conversions for dupes... however... the caveat is that you cannot BUY the Storm or Wild-Hunt items with Gems.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zhaedri wrote: »
    They're bringing back the storm crates and the wild hunt crates.

HOWEVER, as I learned after purchasing a 1500 crown pack of them, you cannot purchase the items within with gems, or even see the drop table of what's in them to help you decide whether or not you really want to give it a go again.

All I got were duplicates and crappy consumables. What a rip off.

Actually you can see the loot table - click "preview" on Storm crates and it will show you the full list ;)

But there does seem to be no gem conversion which is low imo.
  • LordSarevok
    LordSarevok
    ✭✭✭✭
    No gem conversion on unwanted items = Instant no purchase status.
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait you can't turn the useless consumables that you get into gems with the returning crates?
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got one of the storm mounts from the boxes...in fact i got every single mount, every pet, every costume EXCEPT the one mount i wanted...they can smell it
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Magdalina Are you saying that you cannot exchange the useless consumables for gems?
  • DirtySouthWookie
    I was able to sell me unwanteds for gems np.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Magdalina Are you saying that you cannot exchange the useless consumables for gems?

No idea, haven't bought any. I was just pointing out the "buy for gems" option is missing for current Storm Crates, sorry for confusing wording :)
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can turn useless *** into gems, and you can see the loot list. I know this because I did both of these things tonight.
  • MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Strom mounts... I guess you call it Maelstorm arena then?
  • DirtySouthWookie
    Don't know what you're getting at.