The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can you bring the Dark Shaman costume back?

Castiel_Silvermist
Castiel_Silvermist
✭✭✭
I've been after this one ever since I started playing ESO. Can you bring it back, even for a limited time?
GM of The Order of the Stars
PC: NA
Castiel Silvermist -- Stamblade DPS (AD) Wood elf
Valokiloren -- Templar healer (AD) Dark elf
Vidia -- Mag Sorc (AD) Breton

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't this the one in the event reward boxes right now?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Castiel_Silvermist
    Castiel_Silvermist
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, but the RNG is so low. I haven't got it...and I've been trying.

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'll probably bring it back at some point, if not as a direct purchase via Crown Crates which I know isn't ideal but it's something.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Putting it into the RNG boxes does not count. Personally I haven't got any meaningful reward from these crap boxes so far.

People ask for this costume so loudly because Zenimax constantly resists introducing any costumes that would properly show off our skins/tattoos.
  • Castiel_Silvermist
    Castiel_Silvermist
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »

Putting it into the RNG boxes does not count. Personally I haven't got any meaningful reward from these crap boxes so far.

People ask for this costume so loudly because Zenimax constantly resists introducing any costumes that would properly show off our skins/tattoos.

exactly! thats the whole reason I want it! why sell us tattoos when we can't show them off?! And no, that towel they gave us in the new life festival last year does NOT count. Its ugly.

And yes, I haven't got anything from those reward boxes I couldn't have picked up with gold in game. -sighs-

• BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, still hoping for the last day to get, but prob I wont get it, and they should really put it in even in crown crates for me it would be fine
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    It will come as a crate only reward, so will cost you hundreds of dollars at a bare minimum.
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action
  • Castiel_Silvermist
    Castiel_Silvermist
    ✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    Same, still hoping for the last day to get, but prob I wont get it, and they should really put it in even in crown crates for me it would be fine

yep, another day gone and no costume. i'm really bitter. lol

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All I wanted from the event was Dark Shaman. in 75% of my groups someone has gotten it... but not me. I'd really like to pay for it... but I can't.

This "old stuff in RNG" is really annoying. No, I'm not going to go ape-*** and grind or buy 30 crown crates to get an old costume. I *would* pay for it, at the original price. As it stand now, I'm a very unhappy player and ZOS doesn't have my money. Lose-Lose.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on December 5, 2017 4:37AM
  • OlafdieWaldfee
    OlafdieWaldfee
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the pirate-costumes is showing a lot of skin, too and has the advantage of not having a skirt but pants. :)
    The pirate-set is retired, too, but wasn't limited time like the shaman one.
  • Othniel327
    Othniel327
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love a chance to pick this one up too!