Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Thieves Guild - Partners In Crime Quest Bugged

FollowMeImLost
FollowMeImLost
Soul Shriven
I'm unable to find/meet Quen at the Docks in this quest. I've looked online and watched a video of where I'm supposed to go, as a Khajiit it is sending me to Woodhearth Docks, Skywatch. However, Quen is not by the small boat where she is supposed to be. Furthermore, the quest indicator on the map is showing Scout Linimondil as the quest objective/turnin. He it the guy that books passage on the larger ship. I've tried turning off all addons, exiting the game, logging back in, abandoning the quest, then abandoning the quest again and picking up the quest in a different outlaw refuge. No dice. Just purchased the ESO gold addition, specifically for the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood content, as it was my favorite in Oblivion. I have entered a ticket on this issue. Please advise if it is a known bug.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to say, but that quest worked for me without problems. I will test it today with my char that didn't do a TG quest.
  • FollowMeImLost
    FollowMeImLost
    Soul Shriven
    I have an update. The quest is obtainable and completed in 3 different manners, 1 for each faction. I was able to complete it on the first faction i chose, other than my own (I was High Elf - Aldmeri Dominion). I brought this to the attention of my ticket support contact and they suggested I put it here.

So, if you are Khajiit, High Elf, or Wood Elf, and are having trouble finding Quen at the Woodhearth Docks, near Skywatch, then drop the quest, try another factions outlaw refuge (I went to Orsimer as I had a wayshrine active there), pick up the quest there, and it should send you to a different location to meet Quen, one that actually works.
    Edited by FollowMeImLost on December 8, 2017 9:08AM