Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

LAG IS HORRIBLE PS4 NA VIVEC

Jake1576
Jake1576
✭✭✭✭✭
Cant do anything hardly and everyone is skipping across the map
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag lag
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most, but some won't experience this issue. But those who do, we are out of luck in a way. From Nov 30- Dec6. Would be ESO free to play. Granted most won't see a difference. But some will (like you and me) In a way, I think it as a test for the servers. During prime time and us whom do experience lag. It’s because of the free to play offer. But once this event ends everything be normal. So the situation is temporary.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play a lot of online games and mmo and this is the only one I have these connection issues on. Was having the same issues back in August before I quit playing last time