Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I, and how much?

swiftKICK2pnt0
swiftKICK2pnt0
Soul Shriven
I just switched from ESO on xbox one to ESO on PS4 after taking a break and am looking to start up another master crafter.

Now to the question: Can I hire someone to craft all 9 traits in all pieces of armor and weapon (level and grade do not matter) through blacksmithing, clothing, & woodworking?
If so, how much would it be in in-game gold with materials provided?
Without?

If anyone can give me information on where to look or are willing to help me out that would be great! Thanks!

Best Answers

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are so many skilled crafters around now that most don’t charge much of anything. In fact, there is so much junk in the guild stores that I even stopped moving to an alt to craft a needed research piece...almost any trait is available in a major guild area for under 500 gold per piece.

Nirn is the only one where you’ll probably need to find a crafter and arrange how to pay for those pieces.
    Answer ✓
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you're in guilds, check with guildies. There are crafters who will make research items for free, and make nirnhoned items if you give them the nirncrux.
    Answer ✓