The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion: Have the option to change how to view inventory space

CaptainObveeuhs
Countless times we have all scrolled through our inventory looking for a ring or boot to complete an armor set but can't seem to find it. Think it'll help if we had the option to set our inventory to group our gear into their respected armor set name. Have all the Ebon set we collected under one tab so we can see what we need or what we can sell.
one patch two patch penny dime
  • UnversedNumber3
    UnversedNumber3
    ✭✭✭
    You can on PC and you can have search boxes for inventory and guild stores.
    Edited by UnversedNumber3 on December 2, 2017 4:51PM
    Played for about 2 years on Xbox and did everything you can do (-emp).
    Still pretty new to PC-NA.
  • CaptainObveeuhs
    well hope that feature comes to xb1 as it does not exist
    one patch two patch penny dime
  • TheSwimmingToast
    TheSwimmingToast
    Soul Shriven
    "advanced filters" by Randactyl is what you want my friend.
    I was on the swim team in high school, and they called me "Toast". I hope this clears up any confusion.