The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 kicked from server after Long load screen Can't log back in

Nelson_Rebel
Nelson_Rebel
✭✭✭✭✭
So I grouped up for a random, get stuck
in a long load screen. Get the all to familiar "this may be an unusully long load screen"

Game doesn't load, I get booted from the server back to dashboard, and then it says I can't login because I'm already logged into the server....-_-

PS4 Pro NA
Hardwired Connection

Not my service Provider issue, checked every other online game I have. All running 100% smoothly.

@ZOS_Ginabruno
@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
@ZOS_BrianWheeler
Edited by Nelson_Rebel on December 2, 2017 3:34AM
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an additional piece of information

8/10 times when I log in with one of my characters the game usually boots me back to dashboard before I even get to login. This occurs 2 or 3 times before I get to actually login on any character

very time consuming and frustrating
    Edited by Nelson_Rebel on December 2, 2017 3:25PM
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No fix yet still happening
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to get word on why this is happening and the updates have done nothing to alleviate these issues

Can a dev or community manager please assist

@ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_GaryA
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to get word on why this is happening and the updates have done nothing to alleviate these issues

Your chances are as good as opening a loot crate ;-)
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CiliPadi wrote: »

Your chances are as good as opening a loot crate ;-)

Usually @ZOS_GinaBruno is pretty good about replying to these things

I even went to the main thread for Long load screens. I'm about to submit a ticket ingame and post in another thread. It's very frustrating at this point
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nelson_Rebel have you tried deleting the local save data from the PS4 in case it's somehow corrupted? All you would lose are the "options" settings (Screen, display etc) but it can sometimes fix load issues too... Just a thought.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36158/~/how-do-i-delete-the-elder-scrolls-save-data-on-console?
    PS4NA