The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Duels vs Warden

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
Yesterday was the first time i did some duels vs a Warden and i even if i've won almost all the times, he was doing something to me i couldn't understand.

His strategy was basically resist from the begining, healing and holding on, doing no damage, and then sometimes he shooted with some kind of Birds, that they were doing really high damage.

I've had always to be alert during the combat to heal me, otherwise good bye.

Normally even other classes can not do to me so much damage in that way. I would like if someone can clarify me what could it be and how it works.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you read through the skill descriptions for each of the Warden class skill lines? That could help you understand the tools they have available.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well yeah, that is the way some guys play a warden

I like it more offensive, and fast, no need to take a duell over 60 secs
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    So do they absorb damage or what
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol he was a tanky build, that was bursting.

Either he was waiting on ult, resources, or sets to proc (if he was Stam it could have been ravager, 7th, or fury)

Several builds play like that, some NBs build up ult + stun + assassin's will.

Seems like you played against it correctly
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds