The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox update paused at 36%

pod88kk
pod88kk
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I went to start downloading the incremental patch for Xbox today & everything was going fine until it hit 36% now its just stopped completely.
I've paused it then resumed it. Reset my modem & hard reset my Xbox but it hasn't moved.
Is anyone else having an issue with their download? How can I fix it?
  • DreadKnight
    DreadKnight
    ✭✭✭
    Same happened to me - I tried starting the game and it kind of fixed itself and started re-downloading
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tried that, still stuck at 36% :/
    Edited by pod88kk on December 1, 2017 2:09PM
  • xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    ✭✭✭
    downloaded a few min ago no problems
  • Madrr
    Madrr
    ✭✭
    Lots of traffic on the download can cause it to take a long time
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol we fixed some bugs but downloading the patch to fix said bugs is bugged lol probably not ZOS fault this time
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm was downloading fine then it just stopped completely
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm afraid to cancel download in case it uninstalls the game completely. With my 1mb/s download speed it'll take days for it to reinstall
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nevermind it's working now, close thread please
  • Dalbaeth
    Dalbaeth
    Mine is doing the same thing...exactly 36%
  • SelfTherapy
    SelfTherapy
    ✭✭✭
    I've been downloading this update since 11am and it's still at 36% lol
  • Dalbaeth
    Dalbaeth
    Mine finished...took about an hour
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine stopped half way through.. but it was actually done downloading lol
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I bet one of you have a little evil brother that is creating a youtube video titled "PRANK - UNPLUGS INTERNET AS MY FAMILY MEMBER IS DOWNLOADING ESO".

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• AzothNightAngel
    Mine is doing the exact same thing. Stuck at 36% (according to Xbox home screen) or 56% (according to ESO load screen.) Super annoying.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @AzothNightAngel don't cancel the download because it will uninstall the game. Just leave it & it will continue to download eventually
  • AzothNightAngel
    Thanks for the info. Now all text is fubar. All npc's are named "offline" quest info reads "tracker goal text: 0/1" all quests are named "unknown quest." This is nuts.