The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/NA] ESOteric Knowledge is looking for new recruits!

AurbisDragon
nUMCxPD.png
ESOteric Knowledge is an end-game progression-based trials and dungeons guild with a focus on learning and enlightenment in the name of Hermaeus Mora.

Philosophically, I believe that the most important type of player to the community are the underdogs, because they will be the ones holding the torch when the older players retire.

ESOteric Knowledge originally began as a Discord server with a PvE lens and a focus on sharing knowledge and insight for veteran content. We eventually grew into an independent guild with the same values and the same focus.

We at ESOteric see potential in every player. We have a strong passion for fact-checking, experimentation, and research, as well as a focus on teaching new players the ropes of raiding and helping them with their roles; after all, there are no stupid questions, except for when you doubt yourself and your capabilities.

After a long period of private recruitment, I would like to open the gates of this guild and announce that we are looking for players from all walks of life to join our growing community.

Our Core team, the Seekers, has beaten all of the Craglorn veteran trials on hardmode, as well as vMoL and vAS, vHoF, and are currently working hard on beating vHoF hardmode. We are always looking for more people who would like to participate in more open raids with us and also to serve as backups for our Core positions.

What we offer:
  • A community of experienced, knowledgable, and nice players who are willing to assist players in PvE content, ranging from fielding regular questions to providing one-on-one help
  • Open raiding to individuals who are interested in experiencing and clearing veteran trials
  • A dedicated core team that you can be a part of
  • A Discord server that is also open to non-guildies for resources on veteran content and help with roles

Our recruitment is currently open to anyone and everyone interested in a healthy PvE environment to progress in.

If you are interested, please mail @AurbisDragon in-game or contact me via discord, (discord ID: SpaceDragon#5711), for additional information and to continue the recruitment process.

Hope to see you around in ESOteric Knowledge. I look forward to playing with you!
Edited by AurbisDragon on July 24, 2018 7:44PM
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ESOteric's been doing good with progression. So far we've cleared vAA HM, vSO HM, vHel Ra HM, and vMaw of Lorkhaj, and are currently working on vHof.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • HatchetHaro
    HatchetHaro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really happy to be seeing new faces around ESOteric! Props to Wuffy for designing ESOteric Knowledge's logo as well!
    Best Argonian NA and I will fight anyone for it

17 Argonians

6x IR, 6x GH, 7x TTT, 4x GS, 4x DB, 1x PB, 3x SBS, 1x Unchained
  • nick59349b14_ESO
    nick59349b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I'm interested in joining your guild. My son recently ran vAA with you guys and said you guys were awesome and very friendly. I'm not very experienced in trials and and trying to get more experience. I have CP639 DPS and am working on a tank as well. I would love to run with you guys.

NIck
  • AurbisDragon
    @nick59349b14_ESO I'm glad that your son enjoyed our run tonight. Please send me an in-game mail

(My @name is @AurbisDragon)

Or please contact me over discord (my ID: SpaceDragon#5711)

All players have potential. When you contact me either in-game or on discord, I can hook you up with the guild invite.

• nick59349b14_ESO
    nick59349b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Done. Thx.
  • Mightyquinn
    What days and times do you typically run trials ?
  • Kiarraswub17_ESO
    Can't find you on discord...