Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This event is a load of BALONEY.

ThePrinceOfBargains
ThePrinceOfBargains
✭✭✭✭✭
EU people aren’t missing much, unless they like crown repair kits, useless treasure maps, and other garbage.

#10MillionStories; what a way to celebrate the players! Terrible RNG, because there’s no possible way that using a system everyone hates is not a horrible idea. I haven’t been this high in sodium for quite some time.
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know right? I expected a fire mount and grand topal in my first box.
    [DC/NA]
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the rng in this event makes me angry but atleast I came to farm awesomes in this thread
  • seedubsrun
    seedubsrun
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Bologna
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Who doesn't like crown repair kits? They fix all your armor with just one kit, fricking awesome!!
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    the rng in this event makes me angry but atleast I came to farm awesomes in this thread

c'mon @aliyavana - you have over a thousand awesomes already...how much awesome is enough...

more to the point - what have you done today which was truly awesome worthy...be honest :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seedubsrun wrote: »
    *Bologna

+1 awesome for being faster to the reply than me...
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh I am not mad, just confused why Gina ever told us that we'd never get any duplicates from the reward boxes.

I guess she meant to say that we would never get any duplicates of any reward WORTHWHILE from the reward boxes.
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Who doesn't like crown repair kits? They fix all your armor with just one kit, fricking awesome!!

They do? And I always thought they are just like regular in-game repair kits; one piece only. I beg your pardon, Zenimax.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inarre wrote: »
    Eh I am not mad, just confused why Gina ever told us that we'd never get any duplicates from the reward boxes.

I guess she meant to say that we would never get any duplicates of any reward WORTHWHILE from the reward boxes.

She said you would not get duplicates of the big cosmetic items (houses, mounts, pets, costumes, skins) that are already on your account
    Edited by Katahdin on November 30, 2017 9:23PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe she said you would not get a reward you already had. I thought she then used a mount as an example. I would think the common rewards like potions and stuff would not be included in the dupes comment.

If you already have the Fire "XXXX" mount you are not going to get it as a reward.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread. :D
    xMN3r.gif
    Edited by TequilaFire on November 30, 2017 9:25PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But is it fried bologna?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free awesomes for everyone!
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Wait... you can repair armor!?? I’ve just been making new armor!!!
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the sounds of things I figure the event is an elaborate test of evryone's ability to type "DESTROY" in a text prompt.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait... you can repair armor!?? I’ve just been making new armor!!!

What is this "armor" you speak of?
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seedubsrun wrote: »
    *Bologna

Mmmm, preserved meats......... :)
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.