The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do You Guys Want a House in Abah's Landing?

Vanthras79
Vanthras79
✭✭✭✭✭
I can really see verticality playing a role in a player house set in Abah's Landing.
Edited by Vanthras79 on November 30, 2017 8:38PM
Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

Do You Guys Want a House in Abah's Landing? 42 votes

Yes
88%
krisor67_ESOPhilhypeAzuryaHrogunSantieClawsCaffeinatedMayhemNolaArchLarianaAdamskiAldersGhettokidO_LYKOSVoodooPlatypusIwakuraLain42LadyNalcaryaKrainor1974DelphiniaFloppyTouchTankinatorFRIncognitiusWhiteNoiseMaker 37 votes
No
11%
ixieRawstgepe87MotherballSkyIsTheLimit1206 5 votes
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes, but only if it's a small or medium house. I hate that everything ZOS puts out now is a gigantic mansion that I can't afford either in the game OR in real life.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Yes, but only if it's a small or medium house. I hate that everything ZOS puts out now is a gigantic mansion that I can't afford either in the game OR in real life.

Agreed. While the mansions are nice, I definitely can't afford one with Crowns and I have absolutely wanted a house in Abah's since TG launch.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

I'm actually on the other end of the spectrum. After doing the Thieves' Guild quest "A Double Life", I have not stopped thinking about the idea of having Sulima Mansion as a home. One of my favorite interiors of the game, and it's only used for that one quest. If they make a manor for Abah's Landing that isn't the same as Sulima Mansion, then I would be extremely disappointed...I mean, unless they went with Hubalajad Palace instead. XP
  • Motherball
    Motherball
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I sleep under the stars.
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if they did you better invest in some good security cause I hear that place has thieves all about...
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Well if they did you better invest in some good security cause I hear that place has thieves all about...

Nice
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes

Agreed, these houses they keep releasing for £75+ is ridiculous, release more smaller houses zos please.
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    as long as it has creepy undercroft, yes!
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I voted yes bc I think there should be houses in every zone of every size. I don’t want one there myself but I’m sure some people like that area.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Is it not now the only zone that has no available home in it yes?

This one agrees though - a medium sized home would be best.

Most travellers already have property and there are only so many enormous palaces you wish to furnish and spend time in.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/