The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

40 Flame crates and multiple legendaries

• jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was interested in buying at least 15 crates. When I saw the contents the other day, I decided not to get anything. Really poor quality stuff. It feels like lately they are just changing the color of the textures presenting the very same old thing over and over again.

Remember Marge when restyles over and over that Chanel dress?
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought three 15-pks and ended up with three Apex Mounts... no Radiant Apex mounts tho... but I did finally get the Flame Senche mount that I wanted on the second to last crate, and ended up with over 400 gems as well.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • jeo329
    jeo329
    ✭✭
    Any 1 getting apex rewards from 4 cards only saw apex only from extra card also I got no apex from 40 crates so your rng makes me sad
    Edited by jeo329 on November 30, 2017 2:30PM
  • Hokiewa
    Hokiewa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Connecticut
    1 meal is about 35-40$x2
    Appetizers 10-15$x2
    Dessert 15-20$x2

Bottle of wine 30-100$

Not all of us are in college and take our dates to McDonald’s and share fries

UK (Manchester)
    2 takeaway curry's aprox 20£
    2 takeaway pizza's aprox 20£
    Mid-level restaurants
    2 meals for 1 person - 15 to 20£, meaning a full proper outing is 30-40£

I don't see how spending 100$ on one single outing for 2 is a good way to spend money either honestly.
    Then again I just don't have a taste for restaurants with formal dress code, or Michelin stars. As a once in a lifetime experience? Sure, why not! As a regular outing with your significant other? I see that as a money waste.

$100 for two is not a high end restaurant. It's a decent restaurant and only a bit more expensive then going to a chain sit down restaurant for two. Hardly Michelin level. Though I'm glad you disapprove of people spending their money. I won't offer the same criticism about your choice of unhealthy meals that ultimately will cost you more. Oh wait, I did. /sorry
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PocketNova wrote: »
    Given how many duplicates you got, makes me wonder how many crates you'd opened before you recorded this vid. That's some crazy good rng tho.

I personally found nothing in the crates this time that interested me. If I had I would've bought some.

Hey just as info the only flame crates prior to this were the 3 I got from the event. Thank you,
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PocketNova wrote: »
    Given how many duplicates you got, makes me wonder how many crates you'd opened before you recorded this vid. That's some crazy good rng tho.

I personally found nothing in the crates this time that interested me. If I had I would've bought some.

Hey just as info the only flame crates prior to this were the 3 I got from the event. Thank you,

How many items did you already have in your collection, though?

The more costumes, outfits, whaevers, you had already, the more gems you can accumulate. If you don't have a lot of items already, you won't get many duplicates.

• Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 3 crates I got from event contained a legendary pet as well...it had gold border. Think it was a senche pet.

Ps this is not A waste of money for us (my wife and I play). I have a great job and I can afford it, we chose to spend money on something we enjoy as opposed to other things such as eating out. I have to worst luck in the world too, but when it comes to these crates i make out well. I ran CoA about 200 times and never once got a BSW inferno staff. Did VMA about the same, never got what I wanted.