The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Night frost atronach steed , a dream beyond reach.

RGvolterra
RGvolterra
✭✭✭
I’ve just create this thread to let ZOS know how sad and disappointing the game is heading regarding the crown crates. Why can’t the rare mounts be purchased with gems ? It just sounds non sense to me. Basically I’ve come across people who just bought one crate while others just made use of those 3 free ones and got one of the rare mounts. Some of them might not feel interested about the rare mounts so they may not even use them however for people like me who really want the night frost steed may never get it. I wish I could at least buy it with gems since it matches perfectly one of my 7 characters that is a frosty warden. Hope ZOS can give some considerate thought on that and make it possible for us to get the items which we are really interested of.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d probably sell my account if I got a radiant apex mount tbh
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get it just keep buying crates
  • Dhukath
    Dhukath
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone done the maths i.e. How much it would cost/you would need to spend, or the odds of getting one. From last seasons crates there was a 0.16% chance of getting an apex mount.
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anecdotal odds: spend about $1000-1500 for any single radiant mount, and double or triple it for shots at two or all three. That syncs up with how much two friends of mine ended up kicking out last season, and about how much I had to spend chasing the Ebon Senche in the season previous.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hanokihs wrote: »
    Anecdotal odds: spend about $1000-1500 for any single radiant mount, and double or triple it for shots at two or all three. That syncs up with how much two friends of mine ended up kicking out last season, and about how much I had to spend chasing the Ebon Senche in the season previous.

So you guys are the reason we can’t have nice things.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The ones that make the corporate suits rub their hands in glee. Some people don't care though, as long as they get their precious pixel toy.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol are you really blaming other players for corporate greed? Seriously?

I mean, if you really wanna go there, it's probably all the non-buyers who made them dream up the drop only items in the first place. Or one step further, the non-subscribers who made them lean so heavily on putting the coolest things in crates. They could just as easily have been loyalty rewards, but that's not so feasible, anymore, now is it?
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    Some people don't care though, as long as they get their precious pixel toy.

Bingo! I don't. Because I liked an item, wanted it, and could afford to waste money getting it. No amount of scorn will change my mind; I'll be happy about getting that drop until they shut the game off. :D
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • Hokiewa
    Hokiewa
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol are you really blaming other players for corporate greed? Seriously?

I mean, if you really wanna go there, it's probably all the non-buyers who made them dream up the drop only items in the first place. Or one step further, the non-subscribers who made them lean so heavily on putting the coolest things in crates. They could just as easily have been loyalty rewards, but that's not so feasible, anymore, now is it?
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    Some people don't care though, as long as they get their precious pixel toy.

Bingo! I don't. Because I liked an item, wanted it, and could afford to waste money getting it. No amount of scorn will change my mind; I'll be happy about getting that drop until they shut the game off. :D

It really is amazing the double standard some of them have.