The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My thoughts on balancing the transmog system between non and eso plus subscribers.(reddit post)

karrie7
karrie7
✭✭✭
There has been a lot of talk whether the upcoming transmog system should be a plus member benefit or not.I think it should be available for everyone to create outfits of the level their current gear is.(so if you are 160cp+ you are ''restricted'' to this level gear appearance,if you are 45 level same)
Also the system should be independent to the corresponding crafting level skill because many people have chosen not to be level crafters.
As for the extra benefit towards plus subs they should be able to create an outfit based on any level of their chosen motif gear appearance.So a 160 cp+ person could create the view of nightwood weapon while maintaining the rubedite gear (I apologise for my poor english just woke up and I am not a native speaker :)
Edited by karrie7 on November 29, 2017 4:37PM
  • Yagorn
    Yagorn
    ✭✭
    Make it free for evryone, no restrictions.
  • karrie7
    karrie7
    ✭✭✭
    Yagorn wrote: »
    Make it free for evryone, no restrictions.

Nop they should be restrictions.Plus membership need more benefits over non-subs
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is this transmorg coming from? If its a DLC and I pay for the DLC then I have a right to the transmorg because I paid for it.
  • karrie7
    karrie7
    ✭✭✭
    You will be able to use transmog as a non-sub just with restrictions according to my hypothetical scenario.Also transmog is a main gameplay change it doesnt has to do anything with dlcs.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead thread, ARISE!

Lemme able to show my guild tabard above transmog (or any) costume, as an ESO+ feature.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ESO+ is already considered a must for so many people, leave us alone and have fun with your Craftbag
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, more incentives to subscribe.

If this really has to happen, then I guess eso+ members would have an additional outfit slot or two.
  • JoffyToffy69
    JoffyToffy69
    ✭✭✭✭
    I disagree.
    To incentive eso+ there are easier and reasonable options. Such as;
    -Reduce/remove gold cost
    -since its costume, restrict dye
    -extra costume slot
    Or
    -all/combination of the above
    Fun comes from diversity, balance kills diversity.
    Former Empress Serabii
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let’s calm down and close this thread...transmog is for everyone, no eso plus required.