Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

good idea off the bat Pve Builds?

Stigma311
Stigma311
So i am just get to the point of this. I just bought Morrowind collection edition upgrade. and I playing as a warden should i be working on a build this so earny on or wait still i bit level up. Only at lvl 12 right now
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check the PvE builds under Clockwork City on Alcast's site: https://alcasthq.com
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At level 12 you wouldn't really make a "build". Too much changes about your character on a daily basis, and due to scaling your character is much stronger at lower levels than they'd be with their respective gear. Actual builds usually always refer to champion level characters with 160+ CP, since that's when scaling stops and it's the maximum gear level.

That said, it's surely a good idea to familiarize yourself with how builds work, early on if you like. Get to know what sets and skills exist, and other relevant parameters, so you're ready for it when the time comes. :)

Until then, enjoy your "youth" in ESO. You can either use gear dropped from killed mobs, or craft some gear useful for leveling up - training trait, increased health or healing, better resource management, things like that. If I recall correctly, Deltia has some leveling guides on his page: http://deltiasgaming.com/elder-scrolls-online/
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed with @Loc2262

Don't even bother worrying about your gear until you hit 160. My advice would be to find someone who will craft you training gear until you get there. If you are on Xbox NA I would be happy to help with that. Looking up some builds will be helpful as to what skills to use however. I would see what skills people are using for your build and put those on your bar so you can start leveling them up and getting used to them.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on November 29, 2017 3:36PM
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam Character leveling builds for me are typically
    Level 4 crafted gear Hundings(All training traits)/Daedric trickery(All training traits)
    Re-craft at level 20
    Re-craft at level 40

Mag Characters
    Level 4 Julianous (All training traits)/ Torug's pact(All training) typically shoot for the 3 items set bonus)
    Re-craft at level 20
    Re-craft at level 40

I have level many characters so I already have these sets sitting there in all armor types(Light/medium/heavy). I also have weapons of different types. I started my first character on the path of a master crafter so I would have these options when I started playing in July 2015.

Maybe a little more difficult if you cannot craft these sets yourself, but I am sure you will know someone that can do it for you. Really any crafted set that boosts you main stat with a follow up set that boots weapon or spell damage will be fine for leveling.

Spelling
    Edited by Defilted on November 29, 2017 4:03PM
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well what I do from level 10-50 is to level:
    - all my class skills, unlock, level and morph all skills to rank IV
    - at least 2 weapon lines, then 2 more after I hit 50, depending on the build
    - all 3 armor lines, by adding 1 piece from each of the non-main armor types (ex. 1 light and 1 heavy if I'm leveling stam build)
    You can do that by skipping passives, and only speccing into skills. I usually power level myself in nMA during 2 XP events, using other XP boosters as well. At the end I do a respec - cheap, being only ~70 skill points - then only spec the skills and passives that are absolutely necessary. Then I go and collect shards, do quest, and slowly spec into the already leveled skill lines until most of them are fully filled. During that process I also level:
    - fighter's guild (kill daedra, vampires, werevolves - if you do nMA and dolmens that should be at 7-8 by the time you hit 50)
    - mages guild (collect books)
    - undaunted to at least 4 (generic dungeon achievements)
    - crafting skills - deconstructing white/green trash will level that very fast
    At the end
    - I go to Cyrodiil & IC and also grab the shards and skill points from there then level AvA to 10 (Sergeant rank)
    - I do all vet HM pledges for 12 days, grabbing the quest in the process and leveling undaunted to 10 (within the first 5-6 days)

It takes 3-4 months but at the end I have a multi-role character I can get everything on. Each of my character has multiple builds, consisting of 3-4 sets of gear. For me builds only matter end game. For leveling putting everything on your bar at some point it what works best :)
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |