The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Suggestion and comment of various kind

potirondb16_ESO
potirondb16_ESO
✭✭✭
#1 There should be a weekly for all the trial at once and a super Weekly for one in particular. Total, there are 8 trial which means each should come around once every two months, it is kind of a long time to wait and if there's only one trial and that some guild runs it on 4 character then there's barely even place for smaller capacity guild to reach the leaderboard.

/Comment The super weekly should drop more stuff, the current reward rate for weekly is really bad, at first when trial were not dropping 160 gear in vet it was ok to get low reward since it was one more way to get 160 items, but now it's getting old. In my mind would this suggestion be followed, Normal Weekly should be as they are right now, and superweelky be as an HM reward, so including 1 or 2 weapon guaranteed and 10k gold.

#2 DLC First week free pass should be institutionalise

/Explication

First what is first week free pass, each new DLC there's always an exploit which will allow you to get closer from the DLC reward for HOTR for example if you had clear falkreach within the first week you'll be receiving the no death achievement for free, for Clockwork if you were on the leaderboard that week you'll receive a perfected asylum. Those bug, hmmm almost exploit, would be cautioned by the team while being only know by a few player.

/Comment I highly suggest this gets known as the first week bonus reward. It is actually a good idea, that if you play the DLC during release you'll receive a bonus for it. The fact that this bonus isn't known at first is what makes it arguable. At some point, I believe that someone who's paying for the DLC should have the same advantage whether or not he finds the exploit first.

I hope you guys liked those suggestion, don't forget to let it know, have a good day !