The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help with my new warden

Arantesovelha
Arantesovelha
✭✭✭
Hello guys, how are you?
So, I bought morrowind in the black friday and start a new warden character, and I need a little help with his build

So, I was thinking in a "nature warrior" character, so i made a bosmer , i wanna use two handed in my front/primary bar and use a build with my bear 100% up. That char is just to having a little fun and the most "end game" content that i planned to do is some veteran dugeons
My doubts is:
First, the bear is like the sorcerer deadric pets? Because my first tought is to be a werewolf, but if I change bar and my bear "die" will be difficult to use that
Second, any suggestions about my back bar weapon? I really don't have any preferences here, i already thinked about bow, dual wield, sword and shield or even staff(But i think a hybrid build will not be viable)
Third: and about gear? I want to use the hunter leader gear, but and about the other one? I am thinking in hundings rage but i really dont wanna farm vma(HATE THAT HELL) just to get the purple jewelery

So, thats it's guys, really appreciate the help :)
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. The bear is exactly like the Sorc's pets: it has to be slotted on both bars, otherwise it'll despawn when you weapon swap. That's the downside of it, but it's still a very strong ultimate tho.

2. If you're using 2H, I would go with Dual Wield on the backbar. Big sword gone, use the smaller blades you have hidden on you :p Dual Wield has a really great AoE with Steel Tornado plus it also has Blade Cloak

3. Hunt Leader isn't that great of a set really. If you wanna keep in touch with the Nature theme, I would suggest Spriggans instead and combine that with Hundings or another stamina set. Morkuldin could really pair well with the bear on a Stamina Warden, then you have 2 pets: the Bear and a Flying Sword. Might and Nature :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2H and bow would be good. Don't really need dual wield since you are already using 2H. Would be better to have ranged and AOE options from bow.
  • Arantesovelha
    Arantesovelha
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the answers guys :)

I have to farm spriggans for my stamblade anyway , so I will use this set :)