The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Group Ultimate checker/tracker?

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there an up to date and working Group Ulti checker/tracker available? Tried using Taos but it gives the wrong pics for ultis.
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Mickydanz
    Mickydanz
    ✭✭✭
    Sanct Ultimate tracker is nice, but everyone in your group has got to run it.
    Cropsford Mayor
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you can use a feature in Raid Notifier (ultimate exchange - it needs to be enabled first) to show percentages.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't be a problem as we'll be using it for small scale PvP. Thanks! :)
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mickydanz wrote: »

I installed Sanct's Ulti Tracker but it keeps making a continual 'ticking' noise! Was driving me crazy so had to stop using it sadly :(
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    I think you can use a feature in Raid Notifier (ultimate exchange - it needs to be enabled first) to show percentages.

What is Raid Notifier and Ultimate exchange?
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This!
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »

I installed Sanct's Ulti Tracker but it keeps making a continual 'ticking' noise! Was driving me crazy so had to stop using it sadly :(

There's some setting (a game setting, not an add-on setting) that removes the ticking noise. I forget what, though.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What is Raid Notifier and Ultimate exchange?

It is an addon, and ultimate exchange is a feature of this addon, that once you turn on, lets you see the percentages of other group member's ultimates. It's very useful for eg when healers/tanks want to time their warhorns in trials, etc.
  • Mickydanz
    Mickydanz
    ✭✭✭

[/quote]

Yeah you can mute the sound in game, under game sound options. You will also notice a ping dot on the map, you just have to ignore it. Otherwise the addon is fantastic for shot calling in pvp.

Edited by Mickydanz on November 29, 2017 8:01AM
    Cropsford Mayor