The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EP EU Sotha

damtotb16_ESO
damtotb16_ESO
✭✭✭
For many months EP is ruling sotha, are they so much better?
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP zerglings on sotha = delusional

please don't trigger any more, I don't want to get banned.
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In eso more = better.
    Yes they are much MUCH better than even the other factions combined.
    :wink:
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    U should catch the general EP player solo. Theyre so good they wont even bother to get of their mounts to fight you, they just keep sprinting.
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thaught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death on the battlefield in service to The Pact was the greatest glory they could achieve in their lives.

PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • JackWest92
    JackWest92
    ✭✭✭
    montjie wrote: »
    U should catch the general EP player solo. Theyre so good they wont even bother to get of their mounts to fight you, they just keep sprinting.

I am playing stamblade on EP Sotha and I have killed everyone to gank me, unless its zerg. But yeah, most are bad af. Like today 6 EP players chase one AD magblade around rock for 3 mins, then AD sorc comes and they wipe em :D

P.S. I am still waiting Profii on AD(1.1k cp stamblade) to land a single incap strike. Only does it after ambush which is the most predictable thing in the game and gets dodge rolled 10/10 times
    Edited by JackWest92 on November 28, 2017 8:17PM
    PC-EU

Archmage Regalliona EP Magicka Sorcerer
    Regalliona EP Stamina Nightblade
    Aims-for-the-bushes EP Magicka Templar
    Kills-with-patience DC Magicka Nightblade
    Regallion Thunderborn EP Stamina Dragon Knight
    Regalliona Flameborn DC Magicka Dragon Knight
    Regalliona Stormrage AD Magicka Warden
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assume you are talking PC or??
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    JackWest92 wrote: »

I am playing stamblade on EP Sotha and I have killed everyone to gank me, unless its zerg. But yeah, most are bad af. Like today 6 EP players chase one AD magblade around rock for 3 mins, then AD sorc comes and they wipe em :D

P.S. I am still waiting Profii on AD(1.1k cp stamblade) to land a single incap strike. Only does it after ambush which is the most predictable thing in the game and gets dodge rolled 10/10 times

meh stamblade...not impressed
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The problem is that ESO rewards zerging. You get emp = OP player that everyone sticks to like glue, you get all scrolls = you get all buffs, you get all keeps = more buffs. At some point one faction becomes so powerful it takes no time at all to take keeps. AD and DC players get frustrated and log out after loosing every single encounter. Few tries more and they migrate to EP. And that's how Sotha Sil EU PC became an exclusive EP campaign for the past six months. Even the guilds don't show up there anymore. Why play and die if you can group up with 60 other players and kill kill kill and get your reward every single time. This campaign has made me unsub.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Current campain on PC EU, AD have done great, they was on top of the leaderboard before EP started rolling. AD keep giving EP good fight and should be second on the board but no, they are last again all because DC is getting low pop bonus all the time. It doesent seem fair to me.
    On a side note: I think the current ball groups in cyro started out to fight zergs, to get rid of the problem, but ended up being a problem themself.
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyro is made for massive groups, I don't understand the problem with EP. In my humble opinion AD and DC should also think about making a big zerg in Sotha.
    PC/EU
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so AD or DC have "big zerg" made from 1-2 bars, and EP has "big zerg" made from poplocked. I wonder who will win :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    Ok, so AD or DC have "big zerg" made from 1-2 bars, and EP has "big zerg" made from poplocked. I wonder who will win :D

I rarely see AD and DC have 1 bar while EP is full. No matter If EP is zerging or not, it's not our fault that your faction seems to like being outnumbered. The problem is that not enough yellows and blues are interested in non cp campaign and I don't understand why.
    PC/EU
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah nah, im not talking about primetime, during those hours map seems really balanced, sometimes pact is even pushed to few keeps. Problem is other hours (and pls, dont tell me about time zones...), when it's like one big blob of red taking everything without any (or really weak) defense from other factions.
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    Cyro is made for massive groups, I don't understand the problem with EP. In my humble opinion AD and DC should also think about making a big zerg in Sotha.
    You dont understand how a faction pop locked going against factions with 1-2 bars is a problem? I bet youd understand if the tables were turned around. I bet ud be talking about ingame balancing a whole lot more.

I rarely see AD and DC have 1 bar while EP is full. No matter If EP is zerging or not, it's not our fault that your faction seems to like being outnumbered. The problem is that not enough yellows and blues are interested in non cp campaign and I don't understand why.
    Lol
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You dont understand how a faction pop locked going against factions with 1-2 bars is a problem? I bet youd understand if the tables were turned around. I bet ud be talking about ingame balancing a whole lot more.

Lol

You actually didn't give me any real arguments. I never said that I don't understand problem with pop-locked faction vs. one bar faction. I don't understand why it's ep fault that they playing the way the game allows them to. AD and DC are doing actually great job fighting with EP during primetime, but I guess you don't even play that time, If you are so frustrated that you always see only one bar and locked faction. After reading your comments in this thread, I don't think that you are expecting me to treat you seriously, tho.
    PC/EU
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol

You actually didn't give me any real arguments. I never said that I don't understand problem with pop-locked faction vs. one bar faction. I don't understand why it's ep fault that they playing the way the game allows them to. AD and DC are doing actually great job fighting with EP during primetime, but I guess you don't even play that time, If you are so frustrated that you always see only one bar and locked faction. After reading your comments in this thread, I don't think that you are expecting me to treat you seriously, tho.

PvDoorers should just go and fight where they belong - normal Fungal Grotto I.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭

Lol

You actually didn't give me any real arguments. I never said that I don't understand problem with pop-locked faction vs. one bar faction. I don't understand why it's ep fault that they playing the way the game allows them to.
    Just because youre allowed to doesnt mean you should. Common decency, sportsmanship, healthy competition should prevent you from playing like that. You act like its an accident the populations are like this while knowing it is not. Factions purposefully concentrate forces in order to blow away the competition by sheer numbers. Killing the game in order to win because the gamemakers let you. In SS EP is the faction doing that, so theyre the ones getting flamed. It really isnt rocket science. How is this difficult to comprehend?

AD and DC are doing actually great job fighting with EP during prime time, but I guess you don't even play that time, If you are so frustrated that you always see only one bar and locked faction.
    Lol
    So in order for your story to somewhat make sense you assume I play during off-peak hours only, knowing damn well its unplayable because of EP zergtards swarming the campaign, so I can then come and b**** about it on forums.
    That seemed more plausible to you than something being very wrong (not only) in that campaign and people expressing legit concerns regarding that problem?
    Where did you catch me saying I ALWAYS see poplocked to 1-2 bar ratios anyway?

Instead of taking it personal (you dont get why you/your faction gets criticized for playing the way youre allowed to) try looking at the bigger picture here. On PC EU SS its EP, on vivec its AD and DC, not at the same time obviously. This is a general problem. Its not about whichever faction is taking the map by sheer numbers, the main point is about factions being able to take the map by sheer numbers due to very unbalanced game making.
    Getting flamed for such antics just comes with the being-a-douchy-faction-territory.

After reading your comments in this thread, I don't think that you are expecting me to treat you seriously, tho.
    Considering your point of view, prior statements and fact u main a stamblade.....I dont actually care that much dude.
    You seem like the type of player that gets offended when they get teabagged after being killed by someone they Xv1-ed earlier after chasing him down for over 5 minutes.

Edited by montjie on December 1, 2017 2:42AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good question, i left the campaign because of that and yet I love non CP PVP

When you try to take a few home keep's resources with 1 or 2 people and immediately get powned by 20 EP who finally saw some opponents on the map ... it is not fun !

Then the people will leave the campaign until prime time where they at least have a fighting chance

• Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You've got to be kidding? This is a nice showcase for the delusion amongst the red blob.
    Edited by Koensol on December 1, 2017 6:59AM
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol

You actually didn't give me any real arguments. I never said that I don't understand problem with pop-locked faction vs. one bar faction. I don't understand why it's ep fault that they playing the way the game allows them to.
    Just because youre allowed to doesnt mean you should. Common decency, sportsmanship, healthy competition should prevent you from playing like that. You act like its an accident the populations are like this while knowing it is not. Factions purposefully concentrate forces in order to blow away the competition by sheer numbers. Killing the game in order to win because the gamemakers let you. In SS EP is the faction doing that, so theyre the ones getting flamed. It really isnt rocket science. How is this difficult to comprehend?

AD and DC are doing actually great job fighting with EP during prime time, but I guess you don't even play that time, If you are so frustrated that you always see only one bar and locked faction.
    Lol
    So in order for your story to somewhat make sense you assume I play during off-peak hours only, knowing damn well its unplayable because of EP zergtards swarming the campaign, so I can then come and b**** about it on forums.
    That seemed more plausible to you than something being very wrong (not only) in that campaign and people expressing legit concerns regarding that problem?

Instead of taking it personal (you dont get why you/your faction gets criticized for playing the way youre allowed to) try looking at the bigger picture here. On PC EU SS its EP, on vivec its AD and DC, not at the same time obviously. This is a general problem. Its not about whichever faction is taking the map by sheer numbers, the main point is about factions being able to take the map by sheer numbers due to very unbalanced game making.
    Getting flamed for such antics just comes with the being-a-douchy-faction-territory.

After reading your comments in this thread, I don't think that you are expecting me to treat you seriously, tho.
    Considering your point of view, prior statements and fact u main a stamblade.....I dont actually care that much dude.
    You seem like the type of player that gets offended when they get teabagged after being killed by someone they Xv1-ed earlier after chasing him down for over 5 minutes.

Well, no I'm not that type and I see that you are the type who is trying to insult someone instead of writing constructive criticism. I said about my opinion that's all.
    PC/EU
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭

Lol

Lol

Well, no I'm not that type and I see that you are the type who is trying to insult someone instead of writing constructive criticism. I said about my opinion that's all.

If you really think I was trying to insult you you really are easily offended. You gave your opinion, good for you. I explained to you why your opinion is considered bad in general. It's up to you what you do with that information.

Again, stop being so sensitive. With that attitude you wouldnt recognize constructive criticism even if it struck you in the head.
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭

Lol

Lol

If you really think I was trying to insult you you really are easily offended. You gave your opinion, good for you. I explained to you why your opinion is considered bad in general. It's up to you what you do with that information.

Again, stop being so sensitive. With that attitude you wouldnt recognize constructive criticism even if it struck you in the head.

Relax, you're doing fine.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol

Lol

Again, stop being so sensitive. With that attitude you wouldnt recognize con structive criticism even if it struck you in the head.

I said "trying to insult", I didn't say that I'm insulted. What you were trying to do when you called me a player who gets offended by teabagging? Is that a compliment for you? Give me a break.

Staying on topic, If you still don't understand my point. I'm saying that it's pointless to just cry about EP winning every month, when you can get your blue/yellow guild/friends to Cyro. Why EP should change their strategy (even if it's just zerging) just so you can win? All you had to say is "LOL", so yeah I think you just struck constructive criticism in my head, I'm just too dumb to recognize its deeper meaning.
    PC/EU
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EP are great I don't know what you're on about.
    PC EU
  • PF1901
    PF1901
    ✭✭✭
    Nah nah, im not talking about primetime, during those hours map seems really balanced, sometimes pact is even pushed to few keeps. Problem is other hours (and pls, dont tell me about time zones...), when it's like one big blob of red taking everything without any (or really weak) defense from other factions.
    +1

• montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭

Lol

Lol

Again, stop being so sensitive. With that attitude you wouldnt recognize con structive criticism even if it struck you in the head.

I said "trying to insult", I didn't say that I'm insulted. What you were trying to do when you called me a player who gets offended by teabagging? Is that a compliment for you? Give me a break.

Staying on topic, If you still don't understand my point. I'm saying that it's pointless to just cry about EP winning every month, when you can get your blue/yellow guild/friends to Cyro. Why EP should change their strategy (even if it's just zerging) just so you can win? All you had to say is "LOL", so yeah I think you just struck constructive criticism in my head, I'm just too dumb to recognize its deeper meaning.

The point I was trying to make with that remark was, same as with your faction swarming the server, chasing down 1 guy/girl with a group for a decent amount of time is quite filthy gameplay and frowned upon by respectable players but you don't see any harm in that. Same as you dont see any harm in killing a campaign just because youre allowed to. So if you would then get killed and teabagged by that player you were chasing, instead of thinking something like: "Yah I kinda deserved it." Youd probably go: "OMG OMG why is he/she doing that to me." Because you didnt do anything wrong in your opinion.
    Instead of checking out what I really was talking about you made a superficial link between teabagging and insulting, and then just ran with it assuming I was using it to 'try' to insult you.

The reason I only replied with lol in the first place was because what you were saying was so shortsighted anyone with at least half a brain and gameplay experience in SS would have known what you were saying/trying to say didnt compute.
    And you do realize I've written MULTIPLE paragraphs adressing that issue in my follow up comment right?
    Or do you really think a 5 line large piece of text can just blow up into a 15+ one magically?

"I'm just too dumb to recognize its deeper meaning." Your words man not mine.
    Im starting to feel im wasting my time trying to explain stuff to you. Dont know if youre trolling or are really like this, but im not keen on sticking around in this convo to figure out the answer to that question.

But bro, seriously.....LOL
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    #InB4adminNoFlamingAllowedPost :lol:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It might be the opposite. Personally the reason I play on sotha is because I'm too bad to kill anyone on vivec.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I think you're missing something.
    Other factions can't just magically produce extra PvP players.
    There are only a certain amount of pvpers in this game, and all three factions are drawn from that pool.
    Now if 90% of that pool of PVPers all choose to stack one faction, how can you blame the other factions for the imbalance? The fault can only be with that 90%
    It most certainly is NOT with the remaining 10% playing the other factions, desperately trying to keep some semblance of PVP alive as the 90% do their absolute best to kill it.

Sorry to say it, but the problem is with you, my friend, and those like you.

Its the same with off-peak AD on Vivec.

In fact, peak-time EP in vivek is hurting for players.. If I took your stance there, I'd be saying 'its not DCs fault that EP like being outnumbeted. The problem is that not enough reds are interested in the CP campaign.. I don't know why'.

Idk.. I see too many reds on sotha, not enough on vivek. I wonder who could change that?
    Too many yellows on vivek, not enough on sotha.. Again I wonder who could fix that?

Snaps fingers... I know! Its DC's fault!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol

Lol

The point I was trying to make with that remark was, same as with your faction swarming the server, chasing down 1 guy/girl with a group for a decent amount of time is quite filthy gameplay and frowned upon by respectable players but you don't see any harm in that. Same as you dont see any harm in killing a campaign just because youre allowed to. So if you would then get killed and teabagged by that player you were chasing, instead of thinking something like: "Yah I kinda deserved it." Youd probably go: "OMG OMG why is he/she doing that to me." Because you didnt do anything wrong in your opinion.
    Instead of checking out what I really was talking about you made a superficial link between teabagging and insulting, and then just ran with it assuming I was using it to 'try' to insult you.

The reason I only replied with lol in the first place was because what you were saying was so shortsighted anyone with at least half a brain and gameplay experience in SS would have known what you were saying/trying to say didnt compute.
    And you do realize I've written MULTIPLE paragraphs adressing that issue in my follow up comment right?
    Or do you really think a 5 line large piece of text can just blow up into a 15+ one magically?

"I'm just too dumb to recognize its deeper meaning." Your words man not mine.
    Im starting to feel im wasting my time trying to explain stuff to you. Dont know if youre trolling or are really like this, but im not keen on sticking around in this convo to figure out the answer to that question.

But bro, seriously.....LOL

Sometimes I have a feeling that you really don't play on EU Sotha. Nice that you finally wrote your point, but you see, yesterday yellow faction was also pop locked and had emperor since morbing, but no one seems to cry about that. Chasing one guy with 5 ppl is not bad, I don't know how about you, but I don't like to have ganker behind my army. I'm tired of this whining of ppl getting rekt by EP. It's not only zergs mind you, I've seen EP guilds sieging but you still can't understand that there's problem with having few ppl instead of many. You have choice, you can stay here and cry more, or log in and see for yourself that your problem is actually illusion and yellow/blue guilds are also playing on Sotha. Just to finally let you know, I was never insulted by tea bagging, I don't do this to enemy and I never send rage whisper, because it's simply childish. I suggest to keep your false acussations for yourself, because you will never win any discussion by that.
    PC/EU