The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Where is Stormwind?

Vuldovahkriid
Vuldovahkriid
✭✭✭
There's a piece of parchment right outside Seyda Neen, that mentions a city called Stormwind. I have searched UESP, and of course the closest city in name is Stormhold. I was thinking maybe it's a subtle reference to WoW players coming over to ESO?

"I know you've got a place above that store in Stormwind, but you really have to join me in Vvardenfell. I've been here less than a year and I've already got my own place just outside Balmora. I'm making enough gold that I take voyages down to Vivec City every month or so."

Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a typo or a reference to World of Warcraft. This piece of paper is the single mention of a place called Stormwind in TES lore. I looked into it as well and wrote to the support, but got no answer.
    Edited by Ratzkifal on November 28, 2017 9:26AM
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Reventius
    Reventius
    ✭✭
    Stormhold is on the mainland of Morrowind. Check the topographical map on this page https://www.imperial-library.info/content/maps-tamriel
    For The Covenant!

"I made the CV for each
    a character with a story comes to life
    without it, it is like the spoon in the cupboard"

-Azurya
  • Reventius
    Reventius
    ✭✭
    Oh you said Stormwind... will have to suss this out in game.
    For The Covenant!

"I made the CV for each
    a character with a story comes to life
    without it, it is like the spoon in the cupboard"

-Azurya