The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Are new crown crates available yet?

PlautisCarvain
PlautisCarvain
✭✭✭✭
Title
  • Rokh
    Rokh
    ✭✭
    Do not think so. Though I really want to know when we get them. Maintenance is in 2 hours. I need 11 more gems to buy 1x item from Reaper's Harvest. I would rather spend on the new crates for new stuff so don't want to buy more Reaper's Harvest crates. Confused!
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess they will be available after maintenance?
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time we got the free crates, then after a few hours (a day? i don't remember) the new ones were available in the shop. I used gems from the free reapers crates to buy dwemer stuff.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just check the in-game crownstore next time before you make a pointless thread please.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Rokh
    Rokh
    ✭✭
    It dawned on me that buying a single Reaper's crate would give me a very high chance of getting the 11 gems I need since I already have a lot of that stuff. And that is what happened, i got 20 gems out of 1 Reaper crate after extractions and a dupe. So i managed to buy that 1 last item i wanted before i had to head out :)

In any case, I will not assume why the OP could not check for himself.