The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Everyone running the same 2h build in arena?

Surgee
Surgee
✭✭✭✭
Hey there,
Just went to arena for the first time (I was doing lots of Cyrodil before) and in every match it seems like all the groups are made of unscratchable dk/templars sporting a 2h sword and outputting crazy damage. Is it the current meta?
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, we got a seventh legion meta going this patch
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BG is undergoing a tank phase and unlike open world, you can't ignore it :/

I don't see as many SDKs running the tank build, compared to warden, but generally the winning team will be the one who has stacked the most healers/tanks and cheesed the objective.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Surgee wrote: »
    Hey there,
    Just went to arena for the first time (I was doing lots of Cyrodil before) and in every match it seems like all the groups are made of unscratchable dk/templars sporting a 2h sword and outputting crazy damage. Is it the current meta?

its not build
    its Macro Slicing
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
  • Surgee
    Surgee
    ✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    BG is undergoing a tank phase and unlike open world, you can't ignore it :/

I don't see as many SDKs running the tank build, compared to warden, but generally the winning team will be the one who has stacked the most healers/tanks and cheesed the objective.

That's exactly what I've seen happening all the time. 4 heavy very close to each other, at least 2 of them templars spamming heals when need be (ultimate heal up most of time :o...taking turns) all sporting 2h swords. Daamn I miss the days when people weren't posting MMO char builds on forums and youtube. We actually saw some uniqueness. Now everyone just copy current popular meta and yiu have to go along with it or fail (I preffer to fail)
  • Surgee
    Surgee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morvane wrote: »
    Hey there,

its not build
    its Macro Slicing

Macro slicing? What's that? Is it a macro prepared for animation cancelling ? I'm playing on a console. No macros or addons there.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there,

its not build
    its Macro Slicing

Macro slicing? What's that? Is it a macro prepared for animation cancelling ? I'm playing on a console. No macros or addons there.

It’s where you spam crit charge and your toon gets stuck in the animation then queue up a few other abilities and they’ll unleash all at once. Honestly don’t see a ton of people doing it though.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Toast_STS wrote: »

As long as there’s no cooldown on the 7th legion heal it’s too good for brawler builds
  • Surgee
    Surgee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Toast_STS wrote: »

As long as there’s no cooldown on the 7th legion heal it’s too good for brawler builds

THere is no cooldown on the heal??? My world is about to change...
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Hey there,

its not build
    its Macro Slicing

It’s where you spam crit charge and your toon gets stuck in the animation then queue up a few other abilities and they’ll unleash all at once. Honestly don’t see a ton of people doing it though.

2-3 dizzying swing in 1-2 sec? every bg
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
  • Surgee
    Surgee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Hey there,

its not build
    its Macro Slicing

Now it all "makes sense"...2 years ago 2h was crazy overpowered (same thing maybe?). I can see nothing changed.
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizzying swing is slow as molasses and doesn’t hit as hard as it should considering how slow it is. However, when combined with sub assault damage, it’s great!
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight