The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Argonian holidays in lore?

Kierro
Kierro
✭✭✭
I'm a big RPer and lore nut, and I've been wondering are there any holidays that are argonian exclusive? According to the calendar from UESP http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Calendar , the past holiday on the 13th of Sun's Dusk (seeing as there's no in game calendar for ESO, I assume it's whatever month it is for you, and Sun's Dusk is Nov.) was Feast of the Dead aka Nord Thanksgiving to the 500. However, lore wise is there any holidays from lore books, journals, anything? I can't find anything. I assume if you created a tribe for your argonian (Kota-Eixleel or Black-Scales. Big Sithis fans like the tribe from lore Kota-Vimleel or Black-Tongues) you could make your own celebration like I did for RP sake; Every Second Seed (May) the month of The Shadow. Females of the Kota-Eixleel tribe return to lay their eggs, in the hopes they'll become a new generation of Shadowscales. BUT I mean true, solid, argonian holidays from lore itself. Thanks to any you can help.
Edited by Kierro on November 26, 2017 3:42PM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only ones I know of are their Naming Day and the Fish Boon Feast which is their New Life Festival. Maybe we'll get some more when we get Murkmire?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Kierro
    Kierro
    ✭✭✭
    The only ones I know of are their Naming Day and the Fish Boon Feast which is their New Life Festival. Maybe we'll get some more when we get Murkmire?

That's true. Thank you, WCS! And has a date been confirmed, or are we still in "Wait And See"?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Kierro As far as I know we're still in 'wait and see' mode, but they were dropping small references and offhand comments about it in Clockwork City so it looks like they haven't forgotten it.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Kierro
    Kierro
    ✭✭✭
    @Kierro As far as I know we're still in 'wait and see' mode, but they were dropping small references and offhand comments about it in Clockwork City so it looks like they haven't forgotten it.

Praise Sithis! Thank you again, WCS!