The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Timpani Symphony Drum Circle CWC

Teloria
Teloria
✭✭
With numerous toons that we play (14 on my account and 14 for Stormbearer - My husband's main) we do a lot of questing and serious running. We have found that drumming at the end of our running is a real good way to relax and meet new people. folks have probably seen us standing by the shrines in Morrowind when we began doing this but we hang out now at Clock Work City, Brass Fortress shrine. Where I am sure many of you have seen us. Tonight was the pinnacle of our drumming. We had approximately 50 people drumming and circling the shrine plus people dancing, clapping and just having a good time. Here is a pic of us right before the shrine was entirely encircled, taken by an in-game friend who shared to Reddit. We invite you all to drum with us when you see us, wherever we may be in CWC, Brass Fortress or in the various places around Nirn as we quest. Thank you for those that helped to arrange this insane drum circle by inviting their guildies and friends online. The outpouring of enthusiasm in our 'break time' activity is truly very overwhelming. 8xx2s9aikjj1.jpg
Edited by Teloria on December 9, 2017 5:36PM
~it's all about the dragons~
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was there and had a blast! I love when people get together and create an 'event'. Thank you for starting this one!

PAMqUoc.jpg

cM4vlIE.jpg
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love to see this sort of thing in the game :)
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'