The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can we get some insight on future plans for housing?

Shadowasrial
Shadowasrial
✭✭✭✭✭
It would be great if zos can give us a few sneak peaks or some quotes on what we can expect from housing in the future. Maybe talk to the housing team and see what kinda surprises we can expect to see in the future. I would love to know if mannequins for armor and weapon racks are something to be expected in the future or maybe trans shrines for our other homes. Things that will give our homes a more personally touch etc. thanks

Best Answer

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just go peak in housing forum section. You will see mentions of more slots, things like painting and such.
    Answer ✓
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they are building units. more people in a smaller space. more profit
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    or maybe trans shrines for our other homes.

You can already freely transit to your other homes by opening your map. Unless you mean so the other players can visit them without traveling to you or changing your primary residence?
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want them to sell us more housing space already.. we all know its coming. Just do it already.. we know its good money.. the wait has been long enough.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want them to sell us more housing space already.. we all know its coming. Just do it already.. we know its good money.. the wait has been long enough.
    Yes its an obvious one. Probably work a bit like other upgrades, you buy it and either have it in bank or inventory go to selected house and use it for more slots.
    it would sell well unless idiotic overpriced.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    More slots please
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be great if zos can give us a few sneak peaks or some quotes on what we can expect from housing in the future. Maybe talk to the housing team and see what kinda surprises we can expect to see in the future. I would love to know if mannequins for armor and weapon racks are something to be expected in the future or maybe trans shrines for our other homes. Things that will give our homes a more personally touch etc. thanks

"SOON" - you know who

Jokes aside, some zones only have one housing option (Rivenspire). And I would like to see more diversity in some of the popular city areas. I would like to see Mournhold more built up--It has been centuries since the attack from Mehrunes Dagon. I think the city should actually look like a populated city rather than just enough houses to be considered a town-but that is just me.

I am all for more housing options and hopefully the team will continue to add housing options in not only the new areas but the old world as well!

I also really -really-REALLY want weapon racks and armor manequins.
    Edited by Vanthras79 on November 27, 2017 2:17PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah my Strident Demesne looks so empty with only 300 slots :(
    PC/NA Daevyen the Warlock (Sorc)
  • MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah my Strident Demesne looks so empty with only 300 slots :(
    PC/NA Daevyen the Warlock (Sorc)
  • MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4