The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can not log in

msima_1_ESO
msima_1_ESO
Soul Shriven
Error 200..
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @msima_1_ESO

Are you still receiving Error 200 when attempting to log in?

If you still are, please go through the troubleshooting in the article linked below.

What do I do if I get an error stating "Authentication service 200 error login service has failed"?

If the troubleshooting above does not help, please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Marduk81_ESO
    Marduk81_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    No no error. I can't recover my old beta account when i try to it comes back with no account under that name and or email. auto response

Still have the same name still have the same email from then. So I though maybe they purged them after all that time so in failing to recover my account i just thought to make a new one with my main email address same one i used last time.
    But I can't it tells me its in use under another account I'm assuming the one the automated response told me did not exist when I when I tried to recover it.
    So now I'm in the spot were I can't created an account with my email and i can't recover my old beta account with my email just bought the whole package from steam when they had it 50% so wanted to give it a whirl after all this time.
    In an ideal situation i would love to get my old account back but any help in getting started would be nice would like to use my main email that i check on a daily basis as well (Sorry about the wall of text) I'm in no terrible rush as well just wanted to see if i can get help for this not having to create a new account with a different email.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Marduk81_ESO

We posted an answer in your thread here on how you can go about recovering your previous ESO account. If you have any trouble doing so, please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • UnversedNumber3
    UnversedNumber3
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried turning if off and on again?
    Played for about 2 years on Xbox and did everything you can do (-emp).
    Still pretty new to PC-NA.