The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Legend Dueling Competition Viewing

NyassaV
NyassaV
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Streamed by Sypher for those who wish to watch

Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We Crashed, thanks ZoS LOL
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If this tournament has proven anything it's that magicka dominates PvP with the Wardens being on top. Stamina is practically absent. The only stam spec that seems competitive is the stamDK.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My God. Look how smooth that is...

Holy @#$& what I could do with animations and clarity like that.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    If this tournament has proven anything it's that magicka dominates PvP with the Wardens being on top. Stamina is practically absent. The only stam spec that seems competitive is the stamDK.

you nonstop complain about *** you dont know huh?
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol spoke too soon. Magicka Nightblade current top dog.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The dueling meta, the 1vX meta, the ball group meta, etc. are all different. Saying that magwarden "dominates PVP" because they're one of the stronger dueling specs just doesn't follow.

It's worth saying that we have plenty of excellent stamblades and stamplars in Legend who just didn't show up to the tournament for whatever reason.

Also please don't watch that stream; I got rekt too much.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

The dueling meta, the 1vX meta, the ball group meta, etc. are all different. Saying that magwarden "dominates PVP" because they're one of the stronger dueling specs just doesn't follow.

It's worth saying that we have plenty of excellent stamblades and stamplars in Legend who just didn't show up to the tournament for whatever reason.

Also please don't watch that stream; I got rekt too much.

*Watches more intensely*
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arobain wrote: »

No, I'm pretty sure my eyes are still working. Unless you're upset that your perceived reality is a false one.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arobain wrote: »

No, I'm pretty sure my eyes are still working. Unless you're upset that your perceived reality is a false one.

I’m pretty sure an inaugural tournament with a rule set that favors magika builds doesn’t definitively show anything
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who won?
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Stamina has it's place. Warden is OP, P2W, whatever. Magic or stam each have their place
  • Hexyl
    Hexyl
    ✭✭✭
    I'm agree with @Daus ,
    And every player who spend time in cyro will tell the same. Magicka dominates all. 1vX or even sieges, large scall pvp.
    Sorc and DK specially.
    Pro magicka player will never loose against a pro stamblade / stamdk

And this because magicka bring damage AND huge healling / protective stuff who come with the healing staff.

A good Sorc player specilly can : burst, CC, heal, shield, go stealth, regen mag, go away easily.
    And all this in same time with more efficenty than all classes.

• zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexyl wrote: »
    I'm agree with @Daus ,
    And every player who spend time in cyro will tell the same. Magicka dominates all. 1vX or even sieges, large scall pvp.
    Sorc and DK specially.
    Pro magicka player will never loose against a pro stamblade / stamdk

And this because magicka bring damage AND huge healling / protective stuff who come with the healing staff.

A good Sorc player specilly can : burst, CC, heal, shield, go stealth, regen mag, go away easily.
    And all this in same time with more efficenty than all classes.
    Lol that is all opinion based.

• Hexyl
    Hexyl
    ✭✭✭
    For me it's reality, not only opinion.
    But ok,
    Look and made your own opinions then :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkWOvjxlWWQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLZTMC_kSyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5RHY54Hb90

After this, Give me a stam build for what class you want with same burst, heal, protect and survivability.

• CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam is king of small scale, magic just has more zerg busting capability but there's a reason for the longest time you'd mostly see stam solo player's. I can also gurantee there's more stam 1vx videos than magic and also more stam streamers as well.
  • Hexyl
    Hexyl
    ✭✭✭
    So why in this tournament, you have mostly Magicka build in the top 1,2,3 each month ?
    Stam is not king of small scale. it's only viable for small scall. So of course, you'll see a lot of stam player trying to gank / small scale

And for November, top 5 is only fill with magicka player.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/381945/legend-tournament-series-week-3-results/p1
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexyl wrote: »
    So why in this tournament, you have mostly Magicka build in the top 1,2,3 each month ?
    Stam is not king of small scale. it's only viable for small scall. So of course, you'll see a lot of stam player trying to gank / small scale

And for November, top 5 is only fill with magicka player.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/381945/legend-tournament-series-week-3-results/p1

My Man u did not just link 3 random mag videos with catchy titles to try to justify your opinion. You can legit do the same for stam. Just because mags build win a tournament doesn’t mean all stam builds showed up and lost.