The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF a new home

Omenpapa
Omenpapa
✭✭
Heya,

I'm looking for a small guild( preferably 30-50 member cap), where the focus is on actually knowing each others and having fun, instead of seeing "random, new, unknown members every day".

Some years ago in a different mmorpg, I was a hardcore raider with EU first raid kills/achivs, so even tho I consider myself a casual player nowdays, I'm still interested in TC/mechanics. Old habbits never die :)

I have a single char, a magSorc and most of my playtime in ESO I spend with solo content and some dungeon running(mainly healing). Don't have any experience with trials or pvp, but at some point I will check those out too.

In all honesty all I am missing in this game is a nice, cozy semi-active guild chat with recognizable names. I don't expect guild events/pvp/trials or anything else really.

I'm a 30 years old guy working in IT. I'm usually quite tired after work, during the weekdays so while I do log in for some minor tasks, I mainly play ESO at the weekends.

If you are in such a guild or know one, please leave a message here. or send an ingame mail to me @Omenpapa.