The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox NA loadscreens

Unfadingsilence
Unfadingsilence
✭✭✭✭✭
Just got off work and wanted to play some good old eso pvp..... Until I seen they have yet to fix the load screen problem, in 30 minutes I have hit 15 load screens and have had to relog every time is there an ETA yet?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    December 4th brother
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    December 4th brother

Guess I'll hope back into pvp then thank you
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try hard reset and unplugging. Kept getting them too before that but now it’s a lot less.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In PVP when we get them, we have to logout so it doesn't kick us out of cyrodiil, also, spawning at outposts rather than keeps or waiting for res is also a must.
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

Since there is already an official thread about this issue, we've decided to close this one. Please continue the discussion here.

Thank you.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.