Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Master Writs

Easily_Lost
Easily_Lost
✭✭✭✭✭
When doing Master Writs, will using a Crown Mimic Stone work?
I know the style that it needs, but I do not have the Trait stone needed. ( I have about 100+ Mimic stones. )
PC - NA - AD
started April 2015
PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does using mimic stone create a bound item? If so , you can't turn it in for a writ.
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it will work, I am pretty sure I have done that myself.
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep definitely works, did it with a daggerfall piece today
  • Knuckels1987
    hi. im doing the masterwriths of alchemy.
    and need to do ( a masterful concoction : Essence of Ravage health) using breach,increase spell damage and ravage health. but cant find the right ingredients. need to make 20
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi. im doing the masterwriths of alchemy.
    and need to do ( a masterful concoction : Essence of Ravage health) using breach,increase spell damage and ravage health. but cant find the right ingredients. need to make 20

Check out the UESP calculator for alchemy potions. Looks like there are seven (7) possible combinations ... six of which use Lady’s Smock.

http://esolog.uesp.net/viewPotions.php

Alternatively, you can use the Sunshine Daydream Alchemy Guide ... which is also very good.

http://www.sunshine-daydream.us/ESO/alchemy.html

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 26, 2017 6:54PM