Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Primary residence

Ashnarug
Ashnarug
✭✭✭
I have only 5 abodes at the moment, but I want to change the primary residence. I searched but cannot find information on the subject. Please help

1. change secondary residence to primary
2. how many times can I change it ?
Elonia Blathka - Female Yokudan aka Redguard - Sword Singer hopeful / Stamina Nightblade - PC/NA/DC
Aegdil Ahlarmesdottir - Female Nord, Two-handed Stoneskin Dragon - PC/NA/EP
Kiseenaji-do - Female Khajiit - Arcane Warrior - PC/NA/AD - started for Season of the Dragon and Update 21
Lieri Hawktya - Female Nord - Beast Caller - PC/NA/EP
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-go to the house that you want as your primary
    open the "house editor" (PC press F5)
    go to "overview" (PC press R)
    go to the settings tab
    there should be a main residence option there

2-infinite
    PC EU

khamira is ugly and boring
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're on PC or Mac, my Go Home add-on let's you change your primary residence on the fly through the settings menu. Along with other goodies, feel free to check it out.
    Edited by static_recharge on November 24, 2017 5:46PM
    @Static_Recharge | Guild Leader | Grievance | Elder Scrolls Online Chapter | Aldmeri Dominion