The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question for Weekly leaderboard, Trials

Fang_of_Lorkhaj
Fang_of_Lorkhaj
✭✭✭✭
Is there a min/max of characters that one can have for a Weekly? I put up 6 different classes for the Vas weekly and my warden is missing from the boards now. The score was not low. It was 12k+ which is a leaderboard stay for the week.
Edited by Fang_of_Lorkhaj on November 24, 2017 8:13AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can have as many character´s as you can have character slots (14 atm). Sometimes when the leaderboards update themselves (which they do from time to time) there can be an UI-error which makes your character "invisible". I´f you´re 100% certain that you´re on the leaderboard, it´s most likely an UI error and you´ll get your reward.
  • Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    You can have as many character´s as you can have character slots (14 atm). Sometimes when the leaderboards update themselves (which they do from time to time) there can be an UI-error which makes your character "invisible". I´f you´re 100% certain that you´re on the leaderboard, it´s most likely an UI error and you´ll get your reward.

I am quite certain. Thank you for your feedback
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a min/max of characters that one can have for a Weekly? I put up 6 different classes for the Vas weekly and my warden is missing from the boards now. The score was not low. It was 12k+ which is a leaderboard stay for the week.

I would suggest checking your score for this weeks leaderboard and make sure it has not fallen off.

Even though vAS is new I would expect the weekly for it will fill up since it is fairly easy doing one boss at a time. You are able to see your score for that character when looking at the weekly leaderboard.
    Edited by idk on November 24, 2017 9:49AM
  • Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

I would suggest checking your score for this weeks leaderboard and make sure it has not fallen off.

Even though vAS is new I would expect the weekly for it will fill up since it is fairly easy doing one boss at a time. You are able to see your score for that character when looking at the weekly leaderboard.

I am 100% certain I am on the leaderboards. I run with high-end players and complete difficult content. I appreciate your feedback