The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Fossilize Bugged

DDuke
DDuke
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Apparently there's a bug that causes Fossilize to become unusable. I spent some time dueling on my magicka DK and came across this bug:

https://youtu.be/G6xAE7UyzZo

The bug doesn't resolve itself until you relog and has happened to me in both duels & BGs so far.

I'm playing a destro/resto magicka DK (in case it has something to do with animations or something).
  • Areloth
    Areloth
    ✭✭✭
    Me and other DKs have the same issue. Totally bugged... horrible update
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is indeed a problem.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

(*Note that while ZOS Staff may see this thread & possibly work on fixing this bug in a future patch, they may not be able to answer in a comment unless they get a bit of time to squeeze in a comment on the forums at their own pace whatever their schedule may be, but know that this bug will not go unnoticed.)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Areloth
    Areloth
    ✭✭✭
    Any feedback?? This is a serious issue.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any update on this bug @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
  • Areloth
    Areloth
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for a feedback here...its now more than a week...
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fossilize still bugged... any updates @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like many bugs, even after (if) it is fixed, an update later and it may be bugged again...
  • UlfricWinterfell
    UlfricWinterfell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes fossilize is still / again bugged

died a lot cause i couldn't cc my enemy .....

thanks zeni
    Ulfric Winterfell / Stamina DK
    Die Rote Vîper / Stamina NB

Mögen sie mich hassen, wenn sie mich nur fürchten - Caligula

It's Ulfric
    Twitch
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I can also confirm it is bugged again and the skill is grayed out when opponent is not using immo pots or doesn't have the cooldown.
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • sandblack
    sandblack
    ✭✭
    works the same way for sorcs with rune cage.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This bug has something to do with the other player being bugged.

If they look at their characters status screen it will say they have CC immunity for 49,000 days. I couldn’t replicate it.
  • krathos
    krathos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this bug a few months back, hand't seen an instance of it in a while, just had it happen in a BG (even checked with the person after the BG ended)
    Flapjack Palmdale
    <ANIMOSITY>

Grand Overlord - Magicka Dragonknight