The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Que times for Vet Dungeons

acw37162
acw37162
✭✭✭✭✭
I’ve spent over 20 plus hours in que the last two weeks waiting for the specific daily non-DLC vet dungeons.

Some of the time I’ll sit for over two hours on one of DPS characters I have even set for 45 min his week waiting on my tank.

I don’t think the que system is broken?

Realizing DPS wait longer, is anyone else on PS4 having this issue?

BTW, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone players, developers, and mods included.
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    with 10mil sold it must be the system ^^ find a guild
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    I only run dungeons between like 5 and 8pm EST and then again when the pledges reset. Those seem to be when the queue times are shortest as a dps. (PS4 as well)
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you don't get a ready check in 20-30 minutes drop the queue and restart the game. If you are on console do a hard reset. Many times the activity finder will put you on what I like to call a "phantom queue". These are queues that will never actually pop a ready check no matter how long you wait. Very often I will be in a queue for 30 minutes as DPS, do a hard reset of console, queue again, and get a group in under 5 minutes. I actually hard reset before every dungeon queue now. Sucks that I have to do it but ZoS either lacks the capability to fix the activity finder or lacks the desire to fix the activity finder because it's been broken since Homestead.
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jurand80 wrote: »
    with 10mil sold it must be the system ^^ find a guild

Member of 5 sometimes they can help sometimes they can’t I play at odd hours due to my job and family structure.

• acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    If you don't get a ready check in 20-30 minutes drop the queue and restart the game. If you are on console do a hard reset. Many times the activity finder will put you on what I like to call a "phantom queue". These are queues that will never actually pop a ready check no matter how long you wait. Very often I will be in a queue for 30 minutes as DPS, do a hard reset of console, queue again, and get a group in under 5 minutes. I actually hard reset before every dungeon queue now. Sucks that I have to do it but ZoS either lacks the capability to fix the activity finder or lacks the desire to fix the activity finder because it's been broken since Homestead.

Thanks I’ll give that a try.

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    This, the phantom queue is mostly fixed but can still happen.
    It mostly happen after you get the you are put in front of queue message, in this setting you should get next invite fast.
    If not getting it in a few minutes its broken. I found dropping out and trying again work, this also tend to give you an queue bypass, has never had to wait much then re-queuing.
    DD queues in random normal is around 12 minutes +-5, DD queues for vet is shorter as its more healers and tanks queuing for vet. It help if dungeon is pledge
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.