The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning PC player looking for PvE heavy guild

dtalmeida
dtalmeida
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I played ESO from beta until about a year ago. I went from a large guild in PC to Xbox with a buddy and created one of the the strongest PvE guilds in the Covenant. I am looking to return to PC and play the game I loved once again.
I am looking for a PvE heavy guild because that is the area I have yet to experience fully. I have 200CP and will grow that as fast as possible. I am willing to play any role, I have NB, DK, Sorc at max level and getting a Temp there as well. I would like to heal, but anything the guild needs I will happily do.

Thank you for your time,

-Datos @dtalmeida
  • Peacefulfishy
    If you would like to join a guild that is into trials, dungeons and all that fun stuff you are welcome to join us: “The Danger Noodles”, if you would like to join let me know :)
  • dtalmeida
    dtalmeida
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah! I am definitely interested in joining! @dtalmeida
  • dtalmeida
    dtalmeida
    Soul Shriven
    I actually just changed my @name. It is now @SirDatos!

Thanks again