The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Concealed Weapon IV glitch

Lestorn
Lestorn
✭✭✭
So a week or two ago, I reset my skill points at a shrine in Grahtwood on my Nightblade, who is using a shadow build. For the most part, I took all of the same morphs save for a few, Concealed Weapon being one of the same morphs. This time though, unlike in the past, it didn't stay rank IV, it went to rank III, and no longer stuns enemies I hit from stealth, or while invisible. I've seen that some other people, via zone chat have been having issues with the ability itself.

Is anyone else having this problem, or are things just more resistant to stuns after level fourty-five?
  • Lestorn
    Lestorn
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else having this issue?
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Concealed weapon / surprise attack has been broken since the Clockwork City patch went live. The issue has been raised a few times already, so we can hope for a fix soon.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Lestorn
    Lestorn
    ✭✭✭
    TheYKcid wrote: »
    Concealed weapon / surprise attack has been broken since the Clockwork City patch went live. The issue has been raised a few times already, so we can hope for a fix soon.
    Thank you for that information. Only reason it actually bothers me, is because it's REALLY hurting my survivability in fights. Without that few seconds of free damage when dealing with more than one mob, I'm taking more and unnecessary damage. Needless to say that sucks.

• Lestorn
    Lestorn
    ✭✭✭
    YAY! It works again! Thank you Zenimax!