The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to Queue for DLC content when grouped using Activity Finder

Whitegnome
Whitegnome
Soul Shriven
Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster. So forgive me if I make any errors or mistakes here. I want to post this as a bug because I believe I have found one, and I'd love it if we could get a resolution or at least acknowledgement from ZOS.

The BUG: When attempting to use Activity Finder to Queue for ANY DLC content dungeons, an error message prompts "DLC has not been unlocked for you or a member of your group".

Tshooting: So I've tested with multiple people in multiple configurations to try and narrow this down. First and Foremost, ALL of the people I have attempted to queue with are long time guildmates who have DLC unlocked or are ESO plus subscribers. We frequently run DLC dungeons, we were farming WGT recently for SPC set, so its definitley something that was previously working.
We've attempted to log off
Re-make the group
Have different members Lead in the group
Change the difficulty etc.
Nothing seems to make a difference. Its been happening since the CWC patch came out, we were able to queue for all DLC before this, but not after.

Why I think this may be falling under the radar is because when anyone attempts to queue for the DLC dungeons and they are NOT GROUPED, they are able to queue without any issues. But for instance if you and a healer buddy or whatever the case, want to queue for a DLC dungeon together, you get an error message "DLC has not been unlocked". I'm thinking it hasn't been noticed because most people are queue'ing solo and so not getting an error message.

I would love it if I could get some others to confirm this issue is occurring, and help push for a fix from ZOS. This is occurring for me and everyone I've attempted with in PS4. Can anyone from XBOX and PC confirm its happening there too? Is it global with CWC? Just on PS4?

Again just trying to raise awareness for this issue.

-Thanks
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 EU, ESO+
    This has been happening since CWC dropped. I'm quite amazed this hasn't been addressed, so far :-/