The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ITT: We post our Nix-Ox mount pics!

EttinTheBreton
EttinTheBreton
✭✭✭
In This Thread: we post our screenshots of the newly-released Nix-Ox War-Steed mounts :) Here's mine:

I call this one "Jeepin' in my Nix-Ox" :D
NiUVTcEh.jpg

(for reference:)
70b878ce228563038ef5049812cd6cb3--jeep-off-road-jeep-willys.jpg
Edited by EttinTheBreton on November 22, 2017 2:22PM
I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody else think that the legs are too real? :D I love it
    AZN1rOjh.jpg
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    Wow cool, didn't even realize the legs could do that, sadly mine glitched I didn't get one first batch, hope it works next time
    Argonian masterrace
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    teiselaise wrote: »
    Wow cool, didn't even realize the legs could do that, sadly mine glitched I didn't get one first batch, hope it works next time

I think you might have to have "Foot Inverse Kinematics" enabled in the settings for the legs to detect where the surface is, it's pretty cool! I hope you get the Nix-Ox, it's a sweet mount.

EDIT: go to Settings, Gameplay, and right at the top turn "Foot Inverse Kinematics" to ON.
    Edited by EttinTheBreton on November 24, 2017 4:56PM
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    It looks awesome with inverse kinematics on, while stationary.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

The inverse kinematics is completely messed up while walking around though. The legs twitch and teleport from one place to another, while walking and running they glitch out. Hope it can be fixed soon!
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭

I think you might have to have "Foot Inverse Kinematics" enabled in the settings for the legs to detect where the surface is, it's pretty cool! I hope you get the Nix-Ox, it's a sweet mount.

EDIT: go to Settings, Gameplay, and right at the top turn "Foot Inverse Kinematics" to ON.

Got my mount and found the settings

If this discussion is still alive
    Argonian masterrace
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    If this discussion is still alive

With regards to the animation bugs?
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    @teiselaise awesome! Glad you got the mount. Yes, the discussion is still open to be alive if you want to post any screenshots :)

@Jiigen I know what you mean about the legs twitching and teleporting. If there isn't one already, it might be more useful for us to have a thread posted in the Bug Reports section, ideally with a video showing what's going wrong. I don't think the bug triage team would check in Community Creations for a graphical glitch like this.

That said, I think the Foot Inverse Kinematics setting is known to be not perfect. But I think it's a really valuable setting! I've been impressed with the accuracy of it for myself and other mounts (like my wolf mount). It's cool to see my character find the stairs where they are supposed to be, and to see him do a Captain Morgan-style kneel when climbing a mountain. Is Foot Inverse Kinematics technically still in beta? I'm not sure.