The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Resolved] Missing Inventory Slot

SupremeRissole
SupremeRissole
✭✭✭✭
Xbox NA

Since CWC patch, one of my characters is completely missing the 'chest' inventory slot making me unable to equip that piece of an armour set. Please fix this soon as I would love to play this character again. I have submitted multiple tickets with no response/fix or eta.
This issue is happening on both the original Xbox One and the One X.
Have tried resetting console etc with no results.
Edited by SupremeRissole on November 22, 2017 11:29AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. Have you tried removing all armor and jewelry, logging out, rebooting the console and trying again?

Also, try this, don't think you need all the slots, but try wearing a piece of stolen gear, then go do something to get a guard mad at you. See if when they take the item it sorts this. Yes, you want to fence/launder anything important before trying this.

Finally, have tried putting a costume on then taking if off?

These are just some ideas to try and reset that character.

Also, respond to this thread with the name of the character and your gamer tag and server if the above does not sort this. They will need to look at your character and you have not given them much information to use to find it.
    Edited by Nestor on November 21, 2017 11:37PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just FYI, creating a thread in the forums does not necessarily get their attention since there are a great many threads created each day.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I have tagged some amazing people at Zos. They will likely ask for the ticket number but will probably be able to figure that out otherwise, especially if your name here is the same in game.

You will need to inform zos the name of the character and which server you are on. There are two Xbox servers, NA and EU. Maybe include when you noticed the item missing.

I would have tagged @Nestor but he is already noticed your thread. But seriously, when Gina or Jessica notice this they may be able to get you moving in the right direction. They are just plain amazing.
    Edited by idk on November 21, 2017 11:29PM
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can still be as tough as mountain bamboo
    280px-Sai_Sahan.png?version=376965a246776d665e55313420a5600a
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • SupremeRissole
    SupremeRissole
    ✭✭✭✭
    @idk thankyou.
    @Nestor thankyou will try these in a few hours when im on.
    For the developers/support team:

Xbox NA server
    Account name: SupremeRissole
    Character Name: Bolivian Rissole

Ticket number: 171115-003184
  • kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
    @idk thankyou.
    @Nestor thankyou will try these in a few hours when im on.
    For the developers/support team:

Xbox NA server
    Account name: SupremeRissole
    Character Name: Bolivian Rissole

Ticket number: 171115-003184

Did you ever get this figured out? My MagWarden is missing the Leg Slot on PS4. Followed the ticketing instructions with no luck...UGH!