The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Casual(ish) PvP Guild in EP

Elween
Elween
Hi Everyone,

I have few level 50 characters in EP (1 in AD) and I'm looking to have some fun on Cyrodiil.

Back in my DAoC days I used to run in a stealth group as both assassin and archer plus regular type groups as a Paladin.
And guess what! I'm looking to feel young again haha.
I do have 3 level 50 characters: Templar heal/tank, a NB sneaky bow pew-pew, and a Sorcerer that I have no idea how to play.

Ideally, I'm looking for laid-back fellows to run in both those style from time to time.

If you have a casual PvP guild that could accommodate someone like me, I'd be glad to join.

Thanks!