The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Help me identify this/these addon(s)?

cokeblade
cokeblade
Soul Shriven
PECRQRAbRIm2OTGVwFEZUw.png
that's the only image i have of it. when you click the left icon with the helmet it's supposed to allow you to save equipment along with skills to swap back and forth between them. the right icon shows what you've researched and what you still need to research. i don't have a better picture of it, sorry. can anybody identify these addon(s)? not sure if it's all in one addon or if it's 2 separate ones. if so, thanks.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpha Gear is one of them. That is the one that lets you swap gear and skill bars outside of combat. I use it to quickly put on my theft gear (stuff that reduces sneak detection radius, not helpful for a caster in combat)

The other is probably for Craft Store. Both were started by the same author, Alpha Lemming out of Germany I think. Anyway, he has moved on and various people are updating the addons.

For both of these I assigned a Hot Key Bind to get into them, and then in the options, turn off the screen indicator
    Edited by Nestor on November 21, 2017 7:57PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• cokeblade
    cokeblade
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    Alpha Gear is one of them. That is the one that lets you swap gear and skill bars outside of combat. I use it to quickly put on my theft gear (stuff that reduces sneak detection radius, not helpful for a caster in combat)

The other is probably for Craft Store. Both were started by the same author, Alpha Lemming out of Germany I think. Anyway, he has moved on and various people are updating the addons.

For both of these I assigned a Hot Key Bind to get into them, and then in the options, turn off the screen indicator

thanks a lot
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dressing Room and TraitBuddy will achieve what these addons do, I think they're the most popular.

I use both and they're amazing. TraitBuddy lets you see what all of your characters have learnt and what they're currently learning, so not just the character you're currently logged in on.
  • cokeblade
    cokeblade
    Soul Shriven
    Runefang wrote: »
    Dressing Room and TraitBuddy will achieve what these addons do, I think they're the most popular.

I use both and they're amazing. TraitBuddy lets you see what all of your characters have learnt and what they're currently learning, so not just the character you're currently logged in on.

i think alpha gear and AI research grid are better tbh
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craft Store, because it shows you all the recipes and motifs your alt knows, tracks those things, and does the Enchanting in a better way, and the cooking, along with the Trait Research gives it the nudge for me. I used to use AI Research Grid, and for Trait Research alone it's pretty good. However CS Does just a good a job and it does all the other things too.

I do wish Alpha had finished the Potion portion of it, so I would not have to use Potion Maker too. But that is the only other crafting add on I use besides CS.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• cokeblade
    cokeblade
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    Craft Store, because it shows you all the recipes and motifs your alt knows, tracks those things, and does the Enchanting in a better way, and the cooking, along with the Trait Research gives it the nudge for me. I used to use AI Research Grid, and for Trait Research alone it's pretty good. However CS Does just a good a job and it does all the other things too.

I do wish Alpha had finished the Potion portion of it, so I would not have to use Potion Maker too. But that is the only other crafting add on I use besides CS.

oh i meant to say craft store. alpha gear and craft store are the best.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once I downloaded trait buddy, I wondered how I had managed to research traits before without it. Not used the other one in order to compare them though.

There are quite a few very good addons, but imo trait buddy is right up there among the better ones.
    Edited by Mancombe_Nosehair on November 23, 2017 1:07PM