The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thank you ZOS

ereboz
ereboz
✭✭✭✭
Since this game launched several people including myself have been begging for in game earnable mounts. The upcoming dungeon event may only be temporary but it's a step in the right direction, would love to see something like this stick around. It will definitely be bringing me back on a more regular basis.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon event???
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ?

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Dungeon event???
    ?

Where they are going to stress test the dungeon group finder...so they are offering incentives to get more people to use it....

...starts the 30th...
    Edited by T4T2FR34K on November 21, 2017 4:37PM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    T4T2FR34K wrote: »
    Dungeon event???
    ?

Where they are going to stress test the dungeon group finder...so they are offering incentives to get more people to use it....

...starts the 30th...

Is there an announcement somewhere?
    Edited by Katahdin on November 21, 2017 4:38PM
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon event???
    ?

...starts the 30th...

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/10millionstories?_ga=2.23477178.1214482009.1509392699-1794037482.1440079556
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ereboz wrote: »
    Since this game launched several people including myself have been begging for in game earnable mounts. The upcoming dungeon event may only be temporary but it's a step in the right direction, would love to see something like this stick around. It will definitely be bringing me back on a more regular basis.

Uh, you realize you can get literally anything from the crown store in these, right? Including consumables. Meaning you probably won’t get anything good. They’re basically just giving us free crown crates with a larger pool of disappointment.

Look at it this way: If they thought we had a good chance to get high-valued items, they wouldn’t let us get a box for each character every day. It’d be one a day per account.
    Edited by ThePrinceOfBargains on November 21, 2017 5:16PM
  • bitels
    bitels
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since this game launched several people including myself have been begging for in game earnable mounts.
    Well- since this game launched there were in game earnable mounts.
    Am i missing smth in this topic?
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    bitels wrote: »
    Since this game launched several people including myself have been begging for in game earnable mounts.
    Well- since this game launched there were in game earnable mounts.
    Am i missing smth in this topic?

No. Just stable mounts
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon event???
    ?

...starts the 30th...

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/10millionstories?_ga=2.23477178.1214482009.1509392699-1794037482.1440079556

Thanks. I ignore the contest threads because I'm in a state that can't participate
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon event???
    ?

...starts the 30th...

Thanks. I ignore the contest threads because I'm in a state that can't participate

That sucks man. Anyone who plays eso should be eligible for all things elder scrolls. Oh well, happy dungeoneering next week.